What are your top 10 Pokemon? LET'S FIND OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
kal8b6.png

My team?

I got screwed out of a few because the image wouldn't load.

Only did the first generation as that's the one I grew up with and the only one I know well xD Most of the newer ones are riddiculous weird stuff anyways :3 (Some of them are cool though)

I definitely have a thing for fox like pokemons o.O The only thing that can beat them are cats.

XOKFPyG.png

560.png
560.png

6.png
93.png
54.png
2-4
291.png
8.png
658.png
5-7
141.png
157.png
160.png
8-10

I guess it's kind of accurate. Though, I'd have Greninja, Typhlosion and Feraligatr kicked out and replaced with Mewtwo, Quilava and zigzagoon.

644.png
644.png
717 /718 eliminated

510.png
243.png
359.png
2-4
262.png
38.png
716.png
5-7
493.png
643.png
78.png
8-10

I know nothing about any of this. I literally went off of physical attractiveness to me. Someone please tell me, how screwed (or not) am I?

W4pWF7C.png

There's a couple I prefer to some of these, but for the most part it's accurate. It just made me pick between two I'd really wanted way too many times.

RIP Mammoswine and Articuno.

W4pWF7C.png

There's a couple I prefer to some of these, but for the most part it's accurate. It just made me pick between two I'd really wanted way too many times.

RIP Mammoswine and Articuno.
You could just have skipped that turn if you liked them both though :3 That's why the skip button existssss :D

You all do know that there is a skip button, right? Until you get to the very end, if two come up you are equally attached to, or if the image on one doesn't load, you can force it to pick another pairing.

EDIT: Wow. I always have the best timing!

You could just have skipped that turn if you liked them both though :3 That's why the skip button existssss :D

I feel betrayed. I didn't realize the skip button did that at first, I thought it eliminated two you didn't like and by the time I noticed the repeat images, it was far too late. D:

Since I didn't know how the skip button worked either, I decided to try again...

Not sure how much more accurate this is than the first time. >_> Top four are definitely correct, this time, but I'm not sure how Articuno ended up in there, and it's missing Scolipede. As much as I love Florges, idk if I'd consider her top 10 material? Same goes with Flygon.

QSPMz0Y.png

Looks a lot like a team I assembled a long time ago. I'm sure some Pokemon from the 2nd and 3rd generation (Umbreon's my favorite next to Mewtwo) would be in there too if it were possible to choose more than one. I tried doing "All" but I don't know who da fuck most of the newer Pokemon are.

150.png
150.png
150 /151 eliminated

65.png
123.png
6.png
2-4
105.png
34.png
141.png
5-7
142.png