4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
GREETINGS FELLOW POKEMON LOVERS

This website was floating around tumblr a while ago (and probably still is); it basically gives you two Pokemon to pick from and eliminate until you end up with your top ten favourites. Never fear though; if you don't like all the generations or simply don't want to go through 700 of them, you can pick which gen you'd like to do.

Here is my result:

tumblr_nf3me8N0uY1qcxqglo1_500.png

Tbh I have no idea how Manaphy or Yveltal got on here. I like them both, but I certainly wouldn't consider them in my top ten. Honchkrow is missing because they made me pick between Gengar and Honchkrow, but it definitely belongs there. :- ( Otherwise it's pretty accurate.

Let's see y'all's and find out how accurate they are!

There's more than 10 of the little shits? >:[

Reactions: Peter Feels
Gen 1 is best gen edition:
917b4a0cf1.png

Not bad. The only iffy ones are Marowak, Kingler, and Zapdos, because none of them are ones I would've named in my top 10 picks. Marowak for some reason didn't show up in my top 10 picks selections until they threw him against Haunter for 4th place, else he'd be lower. The other two shouldn't be there at all. Alakazam and Haunter knocked out Ditto and Muk and a couple others that should've stood a chance to get into the top 10 otherwise.

Up through Black and White (because that's the newest one I've played, although I'm still super unfamiliar with anything past gen 2) edition:
211a3839bd.png

Uhhh... Sure, I guess that works? I don't even know the names of some of these, but their design amused me so I picked them over other stuff and they ended up in the top 10.

Almost an hour... whew.
Screenshot 2015-01-23 at 7.38.35 PM.png
Betcha didn't expect Froslass to be so high.

And Prinplup is mah bro.

In order: Deoxys, Lucario, Tyranitar, Garchomp, Gardevoir, Rayquaza, Metagross, Megayanma, Pidgeot, Larvitar

Missing Mismagius... :\

479.png

637.png
244.png
125.png
2-4
132.png
491.png
217.png
5-7
429.png
230.png
691.png
8-10

Seems accurate enough. I would have placed a few others higher if I had chosen independently, but I honestly can't complain about anything on my list. They're all fantastic Pokémon that I love to pieces and would happily play a game with. Especially you, Rotom. Love you most. Just don't tell Ditto I said that. ♥

[spoili]
475.png
475.png

257.png
202.png
477.png
2-4
479.png
425.png
376.png
5-7
429.png
678.png
227.png
8-10[/spoili]

Interesting, but takes way too long compared to just coming up with a top 10 on your own to be any use IMO.

Maybe, but it was interesting to see which ones I actually liked over others.

In order, Charmander, Charizard, Umbreon, Mismagmius, Ralts, Gardevoir, Vulpix, Luxio, Alakazam, and Kirlia.

Pretty much completely accurate. I tend to have obsessions with certain pokemon and their evolutions. I can't play any gen 1 game without Charmander, can't play any gen 3 game without Ralts and Luxio, etc.

Maybe, but it was interesting to see which ones I actually liked over others.
Yeah, even though I already have a general idea of which ones are my favorites, I liked picking between the random matchups.

I enjoyed seeing all the unfortunate pokemon put side to side next to shuckle. Then ludicolo showed up and I felt bad. He was also one of my favs but kept being put next to pokemon I liked slightly better.

282.png

595.png
700.png
350.png
2-4
547.png
428.png
286.png
5-7
545.png
149.png
148.png
8-10

Mostly accurate, but I'm not sure Milotic would normally be in my top ten. Not that I don't like it, but I think Lapras or Togekiss really shoulda taken its place.

248.png
248.png

150.png
6.png
157.png
2-4
230.png
384.png
386.png
5-7
160.png
377.png
38.png
8-10

I only did up to Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald since that's the generation I stopped at... And this here's what I got. Interesting results, some tough decisions along the way that eliminated some I would have gladly taken to replace these here in the top ten. But considering this current top ten do meet that 'badass' or 'great looking' requirement that I generally abide by, no complaints.

VAkTofo.png

Only semi-accurate. I mean, how did Toxicroak, Dragonite, Dewgong and Pidgeotto end up so high? Because they barely had any competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.