Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Adventure. Angels and demons. Apocalyptic. Arthurian. Comedy. Dystopian. Fantasy. Historical. Horror. Post-apocalyptic. Romance. Science fiction. Supernatural.
In case it wasn't clear, this thread is about discussing sex things. If you're still reading at this point, you should be cool with that. And if not, why are you still reading?

So for everyone interested, what are some of your favourite NSFW aspects to include in your RPs? Or perhaps what are some you'd like to try, but haven't? Feel free to elaborate if you feel like it. As this thread already comes with a warning, you don't need to spoiler things. But if you're going to be especially in depth it might be a good idea to throw a spoiler over it. This is specifically in regards to RPs, not IRL preference (undoubtedly overlap is understandable). Furthermore, anyone kink-shaming will summarily be banished from this thread.

So, what appeals to you, and if you want, why? Do you get to do these things often? If not, do you know why?

Who knows, you might discover someone with very similar interests in this thread?

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Everyone is shy so I guess I will expose myself first LMAO
  • Lingerie! On all genders 😤 (Not as a humiliation tactic though, I really don't like that.) But I think lingerie is so empowering and cute. Even just costumes are nice to add in, it can give characters a boost of confidence or just be something new for them to try out. Also, ripping of said lingerie and costumes. Expensive irl but much more doable in rp LOL
  • Reversible dynamics. I like it when both characters can take control, have desires and show it. Full consent in words and actions at all times, not just one character always initiating things and the other just takes it.
  • Teasing! Foreplay! Fun! I want them to enjoy themselves. I respect people who want to write hatefucking and angry sex but it's really not for me. I want my stories to be sex positive as much as possible.

Body Horror in all its glorious cringe.

Reactions: Luther
Well... I could tell and do a spoiler.. but why don't we just have an RP together and then you'll see :3

NYEHEHEHEHEE

So, I do like playing virgin characters as it's a lot of fun for me to setup those "first time" scenes, and see how different they can be based on the character's personality and the situation.

Likewise introducing anything NEW to a character in terms of sexual exploration is also very fun! Especially in terms of BDSM content.

I will also just come out and say I like to write rapey scenes as well, because A) it used to help me process thru past trauma and B) I hate how many people write them as a gateway to falling in love with abusive partners so I want to "do it right".

I am very character-growth focused as a writer, so almost anything goes in terms of me using it as FUN experience or a BAD experience depending on what sort of story I am trying to tell!

I'd have to say I'm really wide open as for my NSFW interests? I've not had much exposure to such things and being VERY non binary and asexual for most of my adult life, it is hard to grasp the pleasure so many people find in sexual situations or interest in sex related topics. I want to feel something, anything that feels like excitement or something of that manner. I just don't get it. Why is sex so interesting? Why do people like it in kinks and other forms? How does it make people so excited to actually do it?

The closest I get to any kind of elation is body horror. I'm not talking about 'gore' per say, that does nothing for me to be frankly honest. It's a huge turn off when I read anything that is so up front and in your face as well. I appreciate all forms of writing, but the feeling and elation of emotion gained by sensual nature is mysterious to me. I feel nothing for it in a sense? I understand it, I can read and role play it, but feel nothing of a sexual gratification of written form. The only thing I've ever felt sexual is body horror. It turns me on so badly I can barely contain myself. Maybe I have trash taste and I can understand why, it's not something most people can relate to. It is a grey area I feel like when it comes to kinks.

I don't like pain either, so I make the character as uncomfortable as possible without inflicting bodily harm or sensation of pain. It's difficult for me to explain but the idea of someone being changed/forced into a position that cannot influence or control is sexy. And I like body horror to boot with it. If it isn't body horror, meh, it doesn't do squat for me. I've never actually talked about these kinds of things with anyone irl as I fear judgement and being labeled as a freak for my fetish. So I keep it subtle and just pass it off as a 'interest'. When I start talking about how the sounds of bones cracking like egg shells being walked it, people give you a very concerned look and start wondering things like what in the fuck did they say?

All in all, it is a difficult, complicated situation. I want to relate, I want to know what it means to be sexually aroused. But I just don't have any desire for it and it is so specific in my taste most people get creeped out if I even mention it. IDK maybe I'm just too out there, but horror and me go way back and the feelings of being misunderstood and being from the monster's side of things is so strong in my trauma, it constantly reminds me how futile I feel when I try to be myself.

addendum:

I mean.. just thought about it.
When people hear "NSFW" they usally think "sexuall content", but isn't stuff like vore/gore/scat/etc.pp also "not safe for work"?

Guess it depends (again) on how one defines "nsfw" in a broader sense (and what kind of place you work :3 )

I'm a big fan of doing group sex or at least sex with more than two characters. At least if they actually are characters, that is. It coukd be interesting getting into the minds of several characters as they do the deed. It's also very hot, yes, that much I won't deny but it can also say a lot about a character.

A side note that might be a bit more straightforward? Blowjobs, I won't go into detail but how a character does it might say something about them.

I don't write NSFW content often, but when I do, I noticed that I like writing sex scenes in public locations such as beaches or parks. A little light bondage, some teasing, a little foreplay beforehand? That's always fun too. I find that risk of pregnancy occasionally contributes to the story too, when done right, so I sometimes enjoy playing with that drama and dynamic from time-to-time as well. I also think having more than one partner could be fun to write out, eventually, but I haven't really had an opportunity to test that yet.

Fifteen years of clinical depression has, for all intents and purposes, killed my libido. Not that sex-drive is pertinent to writing sex scenes, but it used to help. There are a few things that I find still pleasing to include them in role plays: the uttering of "Good girl [or boy]," hands grabbing/pulling/twisting in hair, the gripping of face or jaw, the holding or tying of wrists. There may be more, but those are the ones I can think of currently. If the list of mature manga I've read is any indication, I have garbage taste. lol

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild