4/10
Strength
6/10
Intelligence
10/10
Charisma
8/10
Influence
?/10 what the fuck even is this? What game uses Influence as a stat? Get out of here with your nonsense.

Yeah, that's right, I gave myself a 10 for Intelligence. Fight me (except don't actually fight be because my fight-relevant stats are mediocre).

Reactions: Mu
What game uses Influence as a stat?
I'm thinking it's like a subsection under charisma? In the sims, the more charismatic you are, the more influential you are.

I'm thinking it's like a subsection under charisma? In the sims, the more charismatic you are, the more influential you are.
Pfft, that's needlessly redundant. One sub-stat in a list with four core stats? That's nonsense.

Mayhaps! *points to influence* Mine's way under so disregard what I say :bsmile:

Fable had a good one- Guile. That'd go under intelligence though.

Looks like fun!

Speed
8/10, built more for short bursts than endurance distance running
Strength
4/10. Below average... though I can throw a decent fastball and sinker
Intelligence
7/10, humbly speaking, engineering is very challenging to just get a degree in
Charisma
9/10, inexplicably

Influence
6/10, despite my charms I shy massively from influence

Because you're a cad!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
I'm thinking it's like a subsection under charisma?
Charisma is already weak enough as it is though...

Unless if you're a Bard, or a Sorcerer, or a Paladin.
Then it's ok I guess.

Reactions: Greenie
Looks like fun!

Speed
8/10, built more for short bursts than endurance distance running
Strength
4/10. Below average... though I can throw a decent fastball and sinker
Intelligence
7/10, humbly speaking, engineering is very challenging to just get a degree in
Charisma
9/10, inexplicably
Influence
6/10, despite my charms I shy massively from influence
Lies that charisma stat is a ten and you know it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Speed
2/10 - Health issues mean I'm slow as a turtle unless I want to risk it by pushing myself and moving faster
Strength
8/10 - What I lack in speed, I make up for in upper-body strength. I'm the one everyone goes to for opening jars, I've pulled a handle clean off the fridge and I've almost yanked the fridge out of the wall just by opening it
Intelligence
7/10 - My friends refer to me as the Researcher for a reason. You need to know something about something obscure? I'm your person
Charisma
5/10 - I'm very shy and anxious, but I endear people to me very easily and because I'm so unassuming but willing to listen, people like coming to me to talk about their problems
Influence
8/10 - I fully admit that I can be very manipulative if I need to be (you don't grow up in my family and not learn a thing or two) and can wrap people around my fingers quite easily. I don't like to, but the skill is there.

Speed
5/10. I haven't been out running in a minute or two, but I'm pretty sure I can still keep up -- at least for a little while.

Strength
4/10. Due to the eye surgeries I have had in the past, doctors have advised me that I shouldn't lift more than 40lbs unless absolutely necessary... but when necessary, lifting a decent amount wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Intelligence
7/10. I have a nice mixture of book smarts and street smarts.

Charisma
7/10. "He could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves."

Influence
6/10. I don't consider myself a highly influential person, but I'm sure I do a decent job of being a positive influence, at the very least.

Influence
?/10 what the fuck even is this? What game uses Influence as a stat? Get out of here with your nonsense.

Yeah, that's right, I gave myself a 10 for Intelligence. Fight me (except don't actually fight be because my fight-relevant stats are mediocre).
Vampire: The Masquerade

The now-defunct City of Heroes MMO used Influence as a currency (it's counterpart, City of Villains, used something else called Infamy).

Speed
4/10-- Unless there is a spider involved then 11/10
Strength
6/10 -- Depending on the day can go as low as 2/10 and as high as 8/10 due to medical reasons but consistently a 6/10
Intelligence
8/10 -- I'm pretty damn smart. But I'm also smart enough to know that there's always more to learn. *cough* @Jorick obviously didn't get that memo *cough*
Charisma
3/10 -- My charm lies in the range of awkwardly adorable to just plain awkward.
Influence
??/10 -- I have no idea.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mu and Gwazi Magnum
Intelligence
8/10 -- I'm pretty damn smart. But I'm also smart enough to know that there's always more to learn. *cough* @Jorick obviously didn't get that memo *cough*
Psh, I was rating myself on intellectual capacity, not on how much I actually currently know. I don't think your 8/10 rating means you know 80% of all things, for instance. I am confident that I could learn and really understand anything given reasonable time, even weird and complicated science stuff that only small handfuls of people in the world understand currently, thus the perfect score for myself. :P

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Hana and Greenie
Psh, I was rating myself on intellectual capacity, not on how much I actually currently know. I don't think your 8/10 rating means you know 80% of all things, for instance. I am confident that I could learn and really understand anything given reasonable time, even weird and complicated science stuff that only small handfuls of people in the world understand currently, thus the perfect score for myself. :P
*Rolls Sense Motive*

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
A sign of intelligence is also knowing when to be humble. :D

But yeah, I couldn't not say anything after you issued the challenge.

Speed - 7/10 - Probably would be near 9 or even 10 2 years back. cus Wrestling style was a luchador, and you don't do highflying shit as a slow as fuck turtle.

Strength - 9/10 - Again, due to wrestling and such. I was taught to train myself and keep my body in tiptop condition.

Intelligence - 7/10 - I dunno, I could be smarter, or dumber, but meh.

Charisma - 6/10 - Probably lower, but I don't give a fuck.

Influence - 4/10 - I mean, I do influence my Niece, but aside from positive reinforcement and such? Not an important bloke.

Speed
4/10
Strength
9/10
Intelligence
7/10
Charisma
:flattop:/10
Influence
7/10

Do something about it, nub. >=(