Status
Not open for further replies.
△Status: Alive
△Interactions/Mentions: Marcella (@Mysty )
▲Mood: A bit frustrated

Evelyn stood there, her heart racing and her head spinning, but she remained on Earth with the girl digesting the information she was giving her, stopped following the girl after her personal terminology leaked into the conversation. "Zombitch?" Eve poked curiously, but there was no need to elaborate, the second the word was spoken it hit her like a bullet train. Oh my god, oh my god ohmygodohmygodohmygod. An alarm went off in her head, "Then we gotta go now," Eve announced firmly, grabbing the girl by the shoulder and roughly pulling her to her feet. The aggression was unintentional, but given the situation, it was probably the best to bring a girl who seemed a bit too bold among the dead back to the living.

Briskly returning to her abandoned belongings, thankful that nothing spilled out of them, she continued her pacing around the store "Names Evelyn, but everyone calls me Eve," she said straying a bit from her plan of escape. "There's a back door...and..." Evelyn paused thinking hard what kind of buildings were in the area, "Office Max, erm, a mall..." there should really be a thing against pop survival quizzes.

Iris Garret
Interactions: Marcella @Mysty Evelyn @Vivian

Iris grinned when she made it and giggled as she edged her way along the buildings in the shade. Her eagles pulled up short at the slamming door, all banking to avoid slamming into it. They screeched, dispersing and landing on the surrounding rooftops with annoyance and ruffled feathers.

The Alpha, or, as Marcy liked to call her, Zombitch, arrived at the building with a grin and rapped her knuckles on the boarded windows. "You certainly are full of suprises," she called. "Didn't expect you to make it." She laughed a bit. "I didn't know humans could run that fast.....but now where will you go? You've cornered yourself. Is there someone else in there with you?" She asked, rambling, putting her eye to the cracks in the boards to see for herself.

She didn't think to check for a back entrance.

Cora Ramsay
Interactions: Jay @Ramboing , Conner @conman2163

Cora glared at Jay, slightly offended that he'd think she didn't know who Bond was. Of course she knew who Bond was! She supposed she could forgive him for that one, though....he probably thought she was like the stereotypical teenage girl, obsessed with pop stars and whatever else teenage girls did before the apocalypse. Like painting their nails or some shit like that. She actually snorted aloud at the thought. "Yes, I know who Bond is," she informed him coolly after he fell silent.

Then she turned to Conner when he offered her a partnership and nodded with a grin. "Yeah, definitely. Been looking for somebody else for a while." She began composing a list in her head of what she'd need to get for her bike come the next opportunity.

Brake fluid, new tires, an air compressor if I can find a functional one....needs an oil change and I should probably clean out the carburetor....Maybe I should oil the chain. Nah, I did that last stop. It's good. Hey, I wonder if I can find a helmet around here?

⚜ m a r c e l l a ⚜
mentions : Iris @neobendium
interactions : Evelyn @Vivian

Marcy blinked owlishly as she was yanked up, snapping her out of her casual demeanor as if her life wasn't on the line right now. She didn't seem to complain though, grabbing her axe off the ground where it had been abandoned. Unfortunately, she was right. They couldn't afford to sit around, and Marcy would have to catch her breath another time, but if the girl-- Evelyn, learned her name to be, then she could take a second for introductions. "Cute name, my name's Marc--" She had started to say, but the startling close voice of Iris took the words out of her. She turned to where she heard the voice come from, right next to her, actually.

They'd have to sneak out and they'd have to do it quickly, get to cover before Iris, or her eagles, discovered that there was a back door to the building, and that said backdoor was their escape route. She raised her finger to her lips, signalling 'ssh', and then gesturing to the back door. They could sneak, or they could make a run for it, either choice had their own risks. Marcella favored making a run for it, as she always prefered to cause a scene, and it took everything in her not to jump in the view that the hole provided to Iris and stick her finger through it. She was with another person, her own cocky, misplaced bravery could very well end in another's life, and she wasn't going to risk Evelyn's ass in the process of barely making it out alive with her own intact.

Jay
Jay laughed at Conner's response. He wasn't always right about others, and that was a perfect example. He noted the story in his notebook, making a profile for both Conner and Cora. He included as description of their appearance as well as a brief personality list and inventory from what he could tell. However, Conner's request for a partnership made him look up from his notes. These two just met and now they wanted to conquer the apocalypse together. He was thankful that he wasn't extended the same request. Jay wasn't the lone shark type guy, he just never felt comfortable with others. Especially now where getting too close to someone could end up in death, he didn't want too attached.

"Yeah. I was planning on scavenging tomorrow morning, maybe find some more supplies, spend one more night, and then head out. You don't mind if I crash here one more night?" he asked. His goal was to keep heading south and avoid contact as much a possible. He turned to his section of "Heaven." He didn't have much on it, so hopefully the two knew something new. "Hey on another note, you guys know anything about this "heaven" safe zone? A couple in Carolina was talking about it being somewhere in the Floridian islands. You guys hear anything else?"

@conman2163 @neobendium

Mentions: @-Kuroko- @♡Sniper-Chan♡ @VengefulPeanut

Clifford didn't flinch when one of the girls in the group below aimed her rifle at the pair. 'She wouldn't be silly enough to fire from there, would she?' It was already made clear that she wasn't in cahoots with the Alpha that approached them. There wasn't any reason for an Alpha to team with humans anyway, was there? Luckily for him, he didn't have to question the possibility. The female lowered her rifle, and the rest of those in the group didn't seem to notice anything. Hopefully the Alpha below wouldn't decide to send wolves after them. Clifford was certain they'd be able to fight them off, but to both fight them off and escape before the Alpha decided to intervene? That was another question.

"She's certainly skilled. Not just anyone would be able to detect such a minimal amount of glare. I suppose it's my own fault for choosing to set up during the day." Clifford stood and motioned for Beau to follow him. "We're not staying here. Things might get messy below, and there's no doubt we'll be their next target if we stick around."

"How boooring. I think we should just shoot the Alpha. It doesn't seem like he can fly or anything, and with a good distraction, I'm sure those guys would be able to take him down."

Clifford chuckled at his partner's suggestion. It was true that such an outcome was a possibility, but he didn't like to gamble. Not with his life. "If a fight between them is inevitable, we'll take advantage of the Alpha in his weakened state if he decides to pursue us. Otherwise, we keep moving."

"Alright, alright." Beau bore a pout on her face, not holding back in displaying how annoyed she was with it all. They couldn't even gather supplies with ease. Not with all these Alphas running around. She'd wished they'd all just keel over and die. It'd make things a hell of a lot easier for everyone. "Where do we head then?"

"Back to our quarters. Hopefully nobody's disturbed them. If the traps have been set off, we'll know by the time we get close."

Evelyn Moreno
△Status: Alive
△Interactions/Mentions: Marcella (@Mysty)
▲Mood: "What the actual fuck did you do Marcella."

Impulsively Evelyn stepped away from the glass and out of the line of sight, but did keep note of Marcella's half finished name and remembered it as her full name. Evelyn reached for the hunting knife that she kept in her boot, the blade was a clip point and showed red smudges, blood from an earlier attack. As ordered she followed Marcella, not needing to be told twice to remain silent. She had no problem of only running until she found sufficient shelter, but she didn't know her new companions physical capabilities and decided it would be best to duck and cover until the Alpha passed.

Upon opening the back, she was relieved to see the area was surrounded by plenty of buildings, enough to hide in, but also sufficient to offer some shade although it was just a little. She grabbed Marcella's arm, giving it a light tug and using her knife to point in the direction that seemed the safest. It 'd be good if I had a bomb, she thought blandly, But I'm just a doctor, not a suicide bomber. The building she was leading to from the back was plain, making its purpose a mystery to her, but she was willing to take a risk with the dumber dead than the one with a flock of screaming chickens.

Reactions: Mysty
Conner

Conner nodded and grinned when the girl took up the partnership. Two was better then one for sure. HE was even happier when CIA guy said he needed to stay an extra night, because that meant they had a third person, and three was even better then two.

"Yeah man, stay extra night, two if you need it, I don't think we'll be going anywhere for a while."

He stood up, then turned around and sat down with his back against the small wall that was on the overhang, and leaned his head back against it, quickly finished his MRE, and closed his eyes, intending to catch a few Zs while day was still around. When the other guy spoke though, he had to listen. HE was asking about the safe haven, wanted to know if he knew anything. Conner of course had contacts in the military before everything went dark, but he'd heard nothing but a vague rumor from the men he knew in the army.

"Couldn't tell ya, all I know is that it's somewhere south. That's about it. Nothing more, nothing less. In any case, im going to catch a few Zs, you should too while we still can CIA guy. Kid, wake me up in a few hours so you can catch some sleep too. Once it gets dark the time for watchful eyes hits. Wake me up if anything undead comes sniffing about."

With that having been said, Conner closed his eyes once again and went to sleep.

The sky had been dark for days now, rendering Ronald and many of the officers on the front line unable to even tell the time, for not even a ray of sunshine could pierce the cloud of smoke that originated from the fires that were dotted throughout tone, most of the blazing fires being the size of two story buildings. They had endured a full night of holding the line, filtering civilians and shooting those who even looked out of their minds with casualties building up each hour that passed. Nobody could tell if they were shooting some psycho or some civilian trying to get away from the chaos, everything had become an impulsive action rather than timely and reasonable responses to what was going on. There was just not enough time for that.

Last night they lost contact with the Dame's point bridge, and tonight it felt as if there was no way anyone downtown could have survived the initial outbreak, for even the police dispatch facility had gone silent a couple hours ago. It didn't do well to communicate over the radio, and those cursed with the responsibility to do such a thing had to fight their way through frantic transmissions and blood gurgling screams over the frequencies.

It hadn't even been long after he had been woken up from his car did their first confrontation occur, as spotlights trained on a individual across the bridge. It was lady, wearing a white wedding gown and probably expecting to be living today having a wonderful time with whoever was the lucky man to have her, but now she stood there, her dress covered in blood. First a man holding a megaphone started shouting, begging for the woman to stop, but everyone could see it now; she wasn't herself. It took every bit of him to fight his instinct to not kill a fellow human being as Ronald raised his rifle and trained it on the shambling infected that inched closer and closer. The third warning had been given, and nobody had shot yet, not even the national guardsmen that were now stuck with the blockade ever since radio traffic went to hell. He didn't want to do it, that was obvious, but slowly Ronald began to pull the trigger, then....

In that split second everything became dark and warm. Instead of being on a bridge the Ronald's eyes fluttered open to discover he had been in a bathtub hugging his rifle this whole time. Another night had passed, and another day was scratched on the officer's mental note. He couldn't believe he had survived for six months with all the trials and tribulations he had went through to get to where he was now; in a bath tub in some person's house with the electricity still being cut and the temperatures climbing with the sun now looming high in the sky.

First Ronald climbed out of the tub, slowly making his way to the door with a rather sluggish pace about him. He was waking up expecting another day of solitude and hiding from herds of walkers while trying to scrounge for food and supplies so he could avoid eating his last food cans. Once he was out of the tub though the officer started to feel more fresh and prepared for the day. Now being out of the tub the second order of business was to start searching the house he had made a quick stop to rest up for the night. He'd start with the medicine cabinet nearby only to find nothing of use. Then the lone officer started for the second thing in mind; searching the kitchen, but before he even stepped out into the hallway a rather faint but familiar succession of pops sliced through the silence that he had been accommodated to for some time. They were gunshots, that meant there was people.

Everything was brushed aside that moment and finding the source of this gunfire was now priority. Maybe someone needed help, or many it was an opportunity to butt heads against the more unfriendly groups like he had done before. Regardless, Ronald was set on finding out. After checking his equipment, gun, mask, and bag, the officer set out through the back door, leaving the suburban household to step out into the cold world once more. He chose to move away from the street side, being mindful of the walkers that roamed the now desolate roads. That left him with the back yards and a hell of a morning workout regime. Each time he crossed a yard the officer had to scale over a tall wooden fence, trying his best to keep silent and restrain himself to a few grunts and mumbles while he fought the weight of his belonging and duty belt just to get over one fence. At first it was a cakewalk, but then the weight the officer bore became more influential to his efforts, making everything difficult so to say. He was hopeful not to be found by any trouble, during his trip to the source of gunfire that had originated not too far away from where he had stayed the night.

Cora Ramsay
Interactions: Jay @Ramboing , Conner @conman2163

Cora shrugged. "No idea where it is, I was just heading east because more people live out here. Assumed it would be where more people were," she sighed, scratching the back of her head. "'Course, I could be wrong..." She watched as Conner lay down and promptly fell asleep. "Right. I guess CIA dude and I will be talking," she muttered, before glancing over at Jay. "Unless you're going to fall asleep as well?"

She understood if he didn't want to talk, but....she did want to talk. She'd been alone for what seemed like forever, and she wanted human interaction. If he didn't want to talk, that was fine. If he wanted to sleep, that was also fine. She'd just have to live with being disappointed. It was probably best that he sleep, come to think about it, but it didn't mean she had to like it.

Cecilio Ledezma
Interactions: @Mysty @Wingless_Angel

Cecilio slowly and cautiously made his way through the city doing his best to avoid attracting attention of anyone still alive or infected though he would stop time to time able to see the remnants of a story with this town. Businesses boarded up as well as partially packed vehicles detailing people attempting their last minute escape before they abandoned their belongings due to the infected or other circumstances. Bloodstains or bones and viscera told the fate of a few former survivors and a few desiccated corpses in the drivers side told even more though he usually just brushed any emotions aside and accepted there wasn't much he could do for them at this point.

There was something about an SUV he passed just seeing the passenger side door open he peered in looking for some useful supplies though he suspected looters probably took anything of use. He wasn't surprised to see the interior coated in blood but what seemed to hit him hard was the car seat just bloodied and ripped to shreds. It didn't leave much to the imagination to what occurred but he couldn't pull his eyes off of it as it called to him like a grim reminder of what the world was like now. There were moments of sadness when he felt like everything was futile and then he just felt sick to his stomach and hopeless for a bit. He moved back from the car and took a breather before he went back moving the car seat out and carefully searched the car recalling how he used to do this when he was on patrol sometimes.

He tensed feeling the familiar shape and gripped it for a moment before relaxing remembering this wasn't a vehicle search. He pulled out a small 22. caliber pistol from underneath the drivers seat. He felt around a little bit more before feeling and pulling out a small box of 22. rounds and 2 additional magazines. He was quick to check the pistol unloading it before placing his new find in his bag though he made a mental note of his bag load making sure to keep his inventory in mind. He saw the 711 ahead but elected for a back entry not sure if it was inhabited by a hostile group or infected and he'd rather not expose himself to any unnecessary risks at this point.

Cecilio moved to the side of the building minding to keep away from windows not needing to get shot at like he did a few weeks ago when traveling here. He moved to the back entrance and checked the door noting it was unlocked making his plan change rapidly. He took a breath and chose to take a risk and call out to check if anyone was in the store as the worst case possibility is he alerted some raiders or zed's and would deal with them accordingly. "Atlanta PD is anyone there!?" He called from the back entrance pulling the charging handle of the rifle back to make sure he was locked and loaded slowly sliding it back as to not give away the fact he was armed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mysty
Felix Carrigan
Currently in a very sour mood

Felix watched Eli as she aimed her rifle to the roof. He was outnumbered by normal humans. He could tell, he wasn't a fool. The humans on the roof were a mystery he would tend to later. His wolves growled at Eli as she raised her rifle. "Shhhhhh." He hushed his wolves and they stopped growling. She continued on to talk to Kris and Evie, it was clear she cared for their safety. He rolled his eyes at the sentimental thought. He did not care for his wolves like she did for her companions, they were merely tools to an end. When the tools were finished they were replaced. Their relationship was that of a mutual understanding. An Alpha's pack could turn on them if they felt their Master had grown weak. He stared at his wolves as he thought about this as they talked.

His attention was only drawn away when the Lance Corporal began to speak again. As she asked him once again for something in return for their safety he grew angry. He scrunched his nose and smashed his fist into the car next to him. The metal giving away easily under the force of his punch. He cracked his neck as the wolves watched his movements carefully. Felix looked back over to see that Kris had drawn his weapon. Felix grinned with greed. "There is not a damn thing I want from you humans. You are cattle to Alphas, nothing. Meals on wheels in some cases. You clearly have not listened to me, if I wanted to harm any of you right now I would have done so a long, long time ago. I would not have announced that I was coming with my wolves. Have you not played games before? I am what you would call a final boss. The thing about final bosses, they have a tendency to show up whenever they please and do whatever they please. Reveal maybe a few little tidbits of sensitive information and then be on their evil and merry way. As I do with all my players. That is my game. Every once and a while along the way I turn a few of you fools who have a potential of being an Alpha. If you become a zombie, I kill you. If you become a Carrier I kill you. Your roles are that of the main character's you see? Nothing terrible happens to you in the beginning, but over time..." He held his arms out wide again. "Except at the end of this game. I. Always. Win." He said dropping his hands to his sides.

⇢ ⇢ Kris Derrien
♡Sniper-Chan♡ @VengefulPeanut

Eli had turned her attention towards them, but he was only half paying attention. When had she become so strong and commanding? Was she always this way? He thought about back to their unit and then shook his head. Now was not the time to think about these things. He looked to Evie as Eli asked him about her. She looked shaken up but seemed well enough. "I'm not the one you should be asking. She is standing right here, clearly. Though you popping off a few shot over her head might have shaken her up a little." He said with a small shrug. He looked to Evie. "Don't get me wrong, but stay behind us. I know you can probably handle yourself in most situations but it kind of goes against our nature in the Marines to let people get hurt." He said with a wink. Not noticing what Eli had said he heard the crunching of metal as the Alpha had slammed his fist into the car he had sat on earlier. The metal groaning and buckling under the force of the Alpha's strength. Great the Alpha has inhuman strength.

He didn't hesitate to bring his pistol out and aiming at the Alpha. The Alpha hushing his wolves once again as they saw the weapon. The Alpha kept talking, he was clearly annoyed now and even more unpredictable. "If we agree to play your game? What then?" The Alpha's grin sent shivers down his spine. The Alpha appeared pleased that he had asked. "Simple. This is the beginning. I have given valuable info haven't I? Revealed to you my plan. Now I walk away. While you lovelies either contemplate what to do next or slowly crawl into a pit of despair and die. If you are turned or become a Carrier or become an Alpha. You. Lose." The game sounded simple enough, but it certainly was against them. "Eli, no more questions. Do not aggravate him anymore. Let's just play along and get out of here for now." Kris told her.

⚜ m a r c e l l a ⚜
mentions : Iris @neobendium
interactions : Evelyn @Vivian
Marcella trailed after her with careful steps and a watchful gaze, occasionally glancing back to where they had left the alpha at the wall. It didn't take long to sneak her way over to the back entrance, or in this case, their escape. She looked to Evelyn when her arm was grabbed, following the gesture of the knife with her eyes until they rested upon the building that seemed to be their safest bet. Slowly. Marcey began to peek her way out of the door's entrance, surveying the sky above her for any eagles. As soon as she realized the coast was clear, she turned to look back at Evelyn, a gesture of the finger being Evelyn's only warning before the girl began to make her way to the building, trying to scale the open space as quickly and quietly as possible.

It felt like forever until she reached the comfort of the building's shady overhangs, but once she did, she let out a small breath she didn't realize she had been holding. With her back pressed against the wall, Marcella waited for Evelyn to make the same cross, looking at her expectantly with one hand resting on the pistol at her side just in case.

CLARY FAIRCHILD
Interactions: Finch: {@Mysty} | Cecilio: {@Derp}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upon hearing the man give permission, Clary unlatched the kit and flipped the lid open, revealing neatly packaged and ordered medical supplies. Alec had had a bad habit of just tossing stuff around in his med kit but Clary just thought that would handicap someone trying to urgently find something. Clary had hers ordered and everything was where she knew she would be able to get to it quickly. She ruffled through the supplies before taking out some gauze and bandages. She set the kit to the side and scooted closer, leaning over the mans leg. She gripped the edges and gingerly began to lit the soaked gauze off of the wound. She would have preferred to just rip it off like a band-aid to save this man the pain but she didn't want to cause any more damage to the wound than there already was. After several moment, the gauze was off and she stood, throwing it into a nearby trashcan. She returned to the man and knelt down, ripping open the fresh pack of gauze. She pressed it to the wound as gently as she could. She was no doctor and so she couldn't tell if he needed stitches or not but she was not the person for the job. She could feel herself getting queasy just from looking at the blood. The new bandage in place, Clary unrolled a bit of the sticky bandages and began winding it around the gauze tightly to hold it in place. Once she felt there was enough to keep to gauze on, she torn off the piece she was using and pressed the end in place.

She leaned back, examining her work. "That should work. We'll have to change it again in a few hours." She then began packing up her supplies, answering his question. "Im ten I think. My birthday is in December." She opened one of the wipe packs and cleaned her hands of any blood that may have gotten on them; she had made sure she didn't have any cuts on her hands or was bleeding from anywhere before she had doctors his wound. She threw the wipe away and sat criss-cross in front of him. "My name is Clary. It's nice to meet you." She was about to ask for the mans name when a voice called from the back of the gas station. Clary leaped to her feet, drawing her hunting knife and shooting her companion a frightened look. He was hurt and wouldn't be able to run and she didn't think she could carry him. The person who had called out said he was police but anyone could say that. She gripped her knife tighter and stood beside the man protectively.​

Iris Garret
Interactions: Marcella @Mysty Evelyn @Vivian

Iris chuckled as she caught on to their plan. It had taken her long enough....it was probably the heat frying her brain. She giggled softly, still viewing this as a fun game, and edged her way around the corner, staying in the shade. Her birds of prey took to the air behind her, swooping up and circling hungrily above. "So you did find a friend!" She exclaimed as she rounded the corner. Of course, the Alpha wasn't stupid. She kept herself shielded behind the dumpster left behind in the chaos of the apocalypse.

The alpha grinned at both of them. "Two meals? Wonderful! Twice the fun!" She giggled, then suddenly punched the dumpster with a dark expression. She glared at it for a moment, then returned to her creepily happy personality. "I hope you can run fast," she chuckled. She'd give the order to attack any second now.

✦ f i n c h ✦
interactions : Clary @Wingless_Angel, Ceciio @Derp

It was no secret that Finch was kind of a bitch. He had a mean, snobby personality that was nothing but off-putting. However, like most people, he had a soft spot for kids. Finch just watched as Clary carefully did his bandages, taking in a soft, yet pained breath as she pulled away the already bloodied bandages. Although he was in pain, he couldn't help but be amazed that a child had not only survived this long, but knew how to dress a wound. If he was her age during the outbreak, he would've been dead in the first few days. She was a smart cookie, that was for sure.

Finch blinked as she pulled away, looking over the work she had done on his leg. Despite the pain, Finch smiled. "Wow, you dressed it better than I did." Finch pointed out, toying with the gauze for a second before he turned his gaze towards the little girl. "Thank you."

"I'm ten I think, my birthday is in december," she had responded, and he felt a tug at his heart. Only ten years old, and she had to experience the world fall apart. He gave a little shake of his head, to clear his thoughts, before he piped in with a friendly, "my birthday is in December, too."

He had barely been able to get out the sound of the 'F' before there was a voice. He froze as well, his hand instinctively reaching for the gun at his side. If this person meant harm, meant to steal their supplies, he and this little girl, who he had learned to be Clary, would be little to no threat. Finch wasn't much of a threat without a weapon to begin with, but with a wounded leg, he was helpless. And a man could easily take down a ten year old. He worried his bottom lip, looking around desperately before an idea snapped him from his panic.

He gently picked up a container next to him, a half empty coffee can, and then he turned to Clary. "When I throw this, go hide behind the counter, okay?" He whispered, his voice barely audible. He didn't wait for a response, just glancing to make sure she was ready to book it before he chucked the can as hard as he could in the far side of the store. The shelves blocked the view of what the object was, said stranger would only hear the crashing noise from behind the shelf.

The plan was simple; provide a distraction so that Clary could hide, get a better look of the stranger, and give himself more time to prepare to shoot someone if it really came down to it.

Interactions: @-Kuroko- @VengefulPeanut

Eli watched as the Alpha slammed his fist into the car and the car bend to the punch. She took in a deep breath and gripped her rifle tightly. Her eyes went back and forth between the wolves. As if this alpha had struck something in her. She was not always to fond of people getting angry and showing any kind of physical force. Especially if they were the enemy. She was about ready to start popping rounds in these wolves heads. But she knew if she tried, this Alpha might get even more angry and start fighting, so she was using whatever sense she had not to start popping off rounds.

She heard Kris from behind her saying that she should not aggravate this, thing, anymore. She stood there for a moment, watching these wolves, if they were to attack at any moment they wouldn't live to see another day. It wouldn't be the first wolf attack she's been in, but it would be the first infected wolf attack. She then came back to her senses and slowly exhaled. "Yeah, alright." She said and moved her eyes back to the Alpha. She was just about to ask the Alpha that, if he wasn't going to kill them now then would it be alright if they be on their way, but instead she stood quietly, not wanting to stir up anymore trouble.

Cecilio Ledezma
Interactions: @Mysty @Wingless_Angel

Cecilio hesitated able to make something out though he wasn't sure if his hearing messing with him or someone was present in the shop with someone else. He felt his heart beat rapidly and started to nervously shiver feeling adrenaline start to kick in. He pulled down his helmets face shield slightly glad it was serving some purpose rather than none at this point though it wouldn't help if it was a rifle round coming for his face. He heard a can clatter and wasn't sure if someone was trying to take up position in the aisle but he took in a breath and calmed himself reminding himself panicking would serve to escalate the situation "I'm coming in. If anyone shoot's this is going to be a bad time for everyone."He said calmly as he leaned near the door way. He listened for a few more seconds making his entry one of the few times he was glad he still had the large velcro patch on his chest that read 'POLICE'.

He quickly entered the room entering the door way with his rifle angled low so he could move it to shoot if needed though he stopped when he saw a injured man and he released his weapon holding a hand up. "Hey. You alright? I'm not here to hurt you or cause any trouble. I'm just trying to get some supplies or link up with folks." Cecilio spoke in a relaxed tone his hand switching his rifle's selector to safe and remaining in the doorway. "If you need some help i can provide it. I used to be an EMT." He didn't move forward though he kept still not sure if this man was armed or infected for that matter though the thought quickly changed when he saw the bloody glass on the floor. He awaited response rather than further intrude and cause unneeded hostility between himself and this new individual.

Last edited:
Evie Summers

tumblr_llewzrOLuV1qex0dmo1_500.gif

Time: Afternoon
Interactions: @-Kuroko-
♡Sniper-Chan♡

"Don't get me wrong, but stay behind us. I know you can probably handle yourself in most situations but it kind of goes against our nature in the Marines to let people get hurt."

Hearing Kris' words, Evie's mouth motioned as if she were about to protest, yet somehow the wink following the sentence made her feel a little more at ease. At least it seemed a little less condescending. It wasn't like she hadn't experienced the kind of macho behaviour of military types before, though. The whole 'stay behind us' and 'civvies don't understand' dichotomy was something she quickly learned to expect thanks to her father. Giving Kris a small smile, she nodded her head lightly, seeming to regain her composition - her shaking and sweating somewhat allaying.

As the confrontation seemed to be coming to a rather unexpected close, Evie watched the Alpha closely to see if he would make good on his word. At least the marines seemed to have quickly adapted to accommodate the creature's unstable insanity. But even if the creature let them go? Would he really simply leave? Or just try and follow them until they were no longer useful for whatever depraved purpose the creature had in mind?​

Status
Not open for further replies.