Status
Not open for further replies.
△Status: 'Alive.'
△Interactions/Mentions: Felix, Evie, Kris and Eli
▲Mood: Concerned

Alexander dragged his feet, the idea of 'hunting' buried in the back of his mind, the false instinct of scouting took its place in his deteriorated mind. The sound of dogs snarling and barking drew Alexanders attention, in a manner that seemed too cautious for him he approached the scene and halted before he got too close to what he now recognized as an Alpha. Briefly, he confused it for being Aori and soon realized it wasn't her. It was a different Alpha, a new danger. He stood there, listening to the conversation memorizing every word despite not knowing what any of it meant, every word he remembered went back to Aori until his instincts told him to retreat, and eagerly it did before being caught.

Jacob was the walkers in the best condition, capable of walking even running as if he were alive and seemed to even retain a few shreds of his intelligence, but not enough to be considered an Alpha or even close to being considered one, but he was ideal for Aori's scouting missions and was her favorite 'friend'. He passed a small group of walkers that tore at the flesh of a former survivor and halted in front of a CVS. Remaining still for a moment before entering the store, it was riddled with walkers, one, in particular, taking Jacobs attention, his face bludgeoned, and its arm outstretched reaching for something that wasn't there. Take it. A familiar voice instructed him, be he didn't react right away, exploring the store, noticing some shelves were stripped of its items.

Take it. Take it. Take it. Jacob grunted returning to the isle and dragging the fellow walker out with it. Now, sit it outside the store and come back home. It took a moment or two before processing the order, but returned, taking Sofie with him seeing she hadn't discovered anything of interest.

Aori was no longer in the office and was wandering around the building, digesting the findings of her pack, Sofie had found nothing out of the usual, Cody and Andy were still looking. Alexander had confirmed three survivors and one Alpha. She wasn't told who the Alpha was, but it had given Alexander a sense of danger, something only other Alphas could do. Jacob indicated there was another survivor, making an estimate of at least six within the area, the idea made her giggle. The night would come, and she would investigate the scenes for herself. "It's going to be fun," she told herself, looking through files acting as though she knew where she was going with them "and I'll have new friends."

Cora Ramsay
Interactions: Jason @Ramboing , Conner @conman2163

Cora glanced back at him and smiled. "Yeah, it's mine. Thanks." She was always appreciative of a compliment on her bike. "I'm Cora. Where you from?" She asked as she kept her eyes on the road below. Then she glanced at the other man- she still hasn't gotten his name, she realized. "And you, dude with the rifle? What's your name?" She continued, before falling silent to allow them to answer.

She watched carefully, but the alpha disappeared along with the wolves and she lost sight of them. She frowned, but they didn't reappear. She'd keep her eyes out, even through conversation. No way was she letting anyone in her group die.

⚜ m a r c e l l a ⚜
interactions : Iris @neobendium

Marcella couldn't help but cast the Alpha a smirk. "Wow, you're just too kind, I can't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting such a lovely Alpha such as yourself." She hummed, stretching out her sentences longer than they needed to be for no reason other than stalling. She was no idiot, she knew she would not be able to outrun a bunch of eagles; she had to think, and she had to think quickly. Marcy's grip tightened on her weapon, the other hand slowly, carefully, sliding into her waistband so she could get a grip on the gun.

Above her, the eagles screeched. It took all of her willpower to keep herself from bolting then and there, but she didn't want to run yet. She could feel their predatory gaze on her, watching her every move. Marcella's dark brown eyes glanced over to Iris with a small hint of distaste as the bird landed on her arm. "Neat trick, I bet they'd be much easier to shoot like that." She commented with a small sneer, gesturing to the eagle on the girl's arm with her eyes. Her gaze may be fixated on the pair in front of her, but she was not distracted; occasionally, her gaze would flick behind Iris, around, looking for a way out that didn't involve running through the open road. She was a good aim, but shooting air-born, moving targets while running for her life would prove to be difficult. Her best bet would to be to run into a building, or maybe into a car-- provided the windows weren't shattered. Any closed space that the birds couldn't chase her.

Her eyes darted to a small shop a block down. The windows seemed to be boarded up. All she had to do was run in and hold the door shut. To her knowledge, alphas hated the sun, maybe she couldn't leave the protection of the shadows..

Provided I can out run those stupid, flying chickens.

CLARY FAIRCHILD
Interactions: Finch: {@Mysty}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When she spotted the gun pointed in her direction, she was torn between running for her life and standing there staring like a deer caught in headlights. Her body just locked down as fear skittered down her spine. A few Walkers she could deal with but this was a living, breathing person with a deadly weapon pointed at her. She hadn't seen another person who wasn't in the process of being killed in so long. She continued to stare at the man with wide-eyes before she noticed that he was lowering the gun. What...What had Alec told her do in a situation like this? She slowly held out her hands, showing him she wasn't armed though she doubted he would be intimidated by a child. He could probably toss her across the room faster than she could blink. Now that the gun was pointed at her, though she noted he kept his hand on the weapon, Clary relaxed slightly though she felt worry bubble up inside her as the man started giggling. Oh dear, had she run into a crazy person? She was about to remove herself as far away from his as possible but then he spoke, relief coloring his tone as he babbled at nearly shooting her.

Clary ran her eyes over him, stopping as she got to his leg. Her lips parted into an O shape and she took a few steps towards him, hands still up showing she didn't mean any harm. Once she got close she sat down and scooted closer, peering at the bloody gauze on his leg. She could feel herself pale at the sight of the blood but she took a deep breath and swung her backpack off her shoulder, ruffling through it. "T-That needs another bandage.." She said softly, pulling out her first-aid kit and setting it in her lap. She bit her lip before peeking up at the man. "C-Can i?" She asked, gesturing at his leg with a small hand.​

Warning, the below post contains violence and gore. If it's too much, let me know and I will edit it.

ALEC FAIRCHILD
Interactions: The voices that wont leave him alone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need to find Clary...

Hmmmm, yes. I bet her blood would look so pretty splattered on the walls.

But that would make such a mess! Plus, that sounds like that would end the fun much too quickly. I say we keep her alive as our play-thing.

Oh that sounds like so much fun! But first we just need to find the little brat.

N-No! I won't let you do that to her!

Aw, what's the matter? She's as good as dead anyway.

Yes, we should find her before another Alpha does. Wouldn't want them to ruin our entertainment.

But she's my sister! I can't, I won't!

Who said you would be the one doing it?

That's right. Why don't you rest? Let us take over for a bit?

No! You hurt people when you do!

Aw, come Al. Pleaseeeeeeeee?

Please?

You know you want to.

You know it'll happen eventually.

It's unavoidable.

Besides, you know you like it. Deep down you know that.

"P-Please let me. P-Please dont kill me. I promise, I won't tell anyone you're here or that I saw you. Please, I d-don't want to die."

"WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP FOR TWO GOD DAMN SECONDS!" His voice boomed through the room, startling the two mountain lions lazing in the corner. Alec took a few deep breaths, glaring at the far wall like it had personally offended him. A whimper drifted to his ears and he whirled, glaring at the figure tied to a chair. It was a middle-aged woman, a survivor that had the nasty luck of entering the school thinking it was a safe place to stay. Unfortunately for her, Alec had become very...possessive since his turning and since he had been staying in the school for a few days, it was officially his and he disliked anyone entering his domain. The woman would have been pretty except for the fact she was covered in blood. His work. One thing that drew the eye however was her rounded belly. Why yes, the woman was pregnant and this interested Alec greatly. To think that life was still able to blossom in these dark times. But the woman was starting to get on his nerves with all of her begging and pleading. She hadn't shut up once since he had tied her up and made her bleed a few times.

As her pleas started up again, Alec sighed and stalked over to her, propping his hands on his hips. He tilted his head as he gazed at her with an unreadable look. Before her mind could process what was going on, his had shot forward and buried itself into her belly. A pain-filled shriek almost made his ears bleed as he jerked his hand out, pulling with it the fetus that had been previously safe in her womb. She screamed again at the sight of her baby held in the monsters hands, blood pouring to the floor from the hole in her stomach. Alec looked at the baby dispassionately before he reached forward with his other hand and with a glint of his knife, slashed across her throat. She gagged, blood coating her front. She looked up him just in time for him to see the light fade from her eyes. Silence descended and Alec tossed the baby to the floor. He glanced over at his pack before gesturing at the mess before him.

"Eat, I want to be ready to hunt once darkness hits." Not needing to be told twice, the two felines fell upon their meal and began to devour the corpses. Alec turned away and headed to the bathroom to wash the blood from his hands. As he turned on the water he began to whistle a tune.

You're a monster.

His tune cut off and he glanced up at the mirror to see a boy identical to himself, glaring at him with blue eyes. He sneered, red eyes taking on an unstable glint. "What do you mean? I'm you. We are one and the same. Your hand did that just as much as mine."

No, I'll never be like you!

Alec laughed, a cold, harsh sound. "Well, I hate to break it to you but it's far too late for that. You already are like me." He turned from the mirror and exited the bathroom. Once darkness hits the hunt shall begin.

He was going to find Clary.

She was going to be his.​

Interactions: @-Kuroko- @VengefulPeanut

Eli looked at Kris as he told her that he wasn't going to leave her here alone. "Kris, You know the rumors. This thing will kill us, he most likely is going to kill us, Barely any doubt about it." She listened to the Alpha now known as Felix speak, she had a blank, emotionless look on her face as she nodded. "Well hello Felix, I'm Elisa. But you, you can just call me Eli, or Lisa, or hell you can call me by my rank of Lance Corporal if you want. I don't care." Eli told the Alpha with an emotionless voice. There was no sign of fear or worry in her voice.

Eli then looked at Kris, then at Evie, who she doesn't quite know her name yet. She began feeling protective and turned her attention back to Felix. "Before we continue. I will play your game, On one condition, You let them go, even if I die. I'd rather my life than theirs." She stated. "Now, please explain your game." She then stated as she gripped her rifle tightly in her hands, getting ready for anything that is to happen. Her rifle was loaded with .338 Lapua Magnums, military grade. If thoses woolves was to come at them their brains would be everywhere. But she didn't know just how strong an Alpha's skull was.

Iris Garret
Interactions: Marcella @Mysty

Iris raised an eyebrow as she petted the eagle's back. "You're quite feisty," she grinned. "It's a nice change of pace." She glanced up at her birds flying above. She could always get them a new meal. "Look, Marcy, right? Anyway, I like you, and I like your guts. So...." She grinned and let the bird on her arm take off and rejoin the others. "I'll give you a five second head start. Starting....now!" She did kind of hope that the girl would escape, but at the same time she didn't. It was confusing for the Alpha. She grinned and watched.

1...!

Iris whistled, her eagles diving instantly with their wings tucked in, like tiny fighter jets with deadly claws. Their screeches filled the air as they let out their battle cry. Iris didn't move from the shade.

✦ f i n c h ✦
interactions : Clary @Wingless_Angel
Finch was still coming down from the panic of nearly shooting an innocent girl, one hand resting over his thigh as the other slowly withdrew from the gun as it rested on the ground. Pale blue eyes looked up at the girl owlishly as she held her hands out, as if she could pose any real threat to Finch besides scaring the shit out of him. He was no longer laughing, the giggling originating from the pure amount of shaky panic from the events prior to a few seconds ago. His shields fell, even as the girl took a step closer to him cautiously, following her gaze down to his leg. He just swallowed, not lifting his eyes until the little girl was sitting beside him, speaking, looking through her backpack.

"Go ahead, luv." Finch murmured, slowly moving his hand away from the bleeding wound as he glanced at the first aid kit she was holding. This girl could be no older than thirteen at the oldest, it was a miracle she survived this long.. he couldn't stop himself from asking. "How old are you?" It left his mouth quicker than he had meant to, but he hadn't seen any kids around unless accompanied by an older person, whether it be family, or kind strangers looking after lost souls. A pang hit his heart. If she had all those supplies, she must've been surviving on her own for awhile now... Finch tried not to think to hard on it, the last thing the girl needed would be was pity. Pity didn't get you very far anymore, and Finch just rested against the shelf with a tired gaze.

⚜ m a r c e l l a ⚜
status : alive, traveling down the streets. running for her damn life.
interactions : Iris @neobendium
Oh, fuck.

She would've come up with a witty remark, some sort of snide comment, but she had no time. As soon as the words left Iris' lips, Marcella's eyes widened, and she took a dash towards the building she had been eyeing previously. A five second head start could very well mean nothing if she wasn't fast enough, thankfully, she had good stamina and strong legs, but it was no match for wings. Her lungs burned as she ran, her heart racing. All she could think about was talons, talons digging into skin, her eyes being pecked out by a hoard of angry, hungry eagles. The panic alone was enough to fuel her as she reached to her side and pulled out her pistol, firing at the eagles although she doubted she'd hit them. Maybe stall them, scare them, give her more time to run.

Marcella practically skidded to a stop outside of the building, a building that had once been a boutique. She silently thanked the probably long dead owners for boarding up their windows, diving into the safety of it's walls. She nearly slid across the broken glass inside the building, catching her balance just before she fell. Panicked hands reached for the door, desperately trying to shut it to keep the deadly eagles out. Unfortunately for her, the door was jammed, and she tried to slam her body weight against it to get it to shut all the way. "Come on come on come on!" Marcy screamed in frustration, the door moving just an inch as she pressed her weight to it again.

Conner

Conner sighed as he watched the road once again. This was a pain, stuff like this, the whole apocalypse, and the general stress of his day to day life made him just want to start smoking. He'd heard people used that to relieve stress, and it made him wonder if it actually worked.

He sighed once again, drew his knife, pulled a piece of wood from his pocket, and then turned around and sat down, beginning to whittle.

"The name is Conner kid, so what's your story then? We got nothing but time, might as well tell about how we got to this moment."

He chuckled at the thought. All of this was horribly ironic, the apocalypse that was. The very cure all that had been in development to save everyone had certainly prevented them from dying all right, it just did so in a horrible, eat your flesh kind of way. Then there were those Alphas. What would happen if you were bitten by one of them?

Conner reached into his pack and pulled out an MRE, listening in the hopes that someone started talking, and getting his meal for the day ready to eat.

△Status: Alive
△Interactions/Mentions: Marcella (@Mysty)
▲Mood: Confused & uneasy, but happy
Maybe if the world weren't so shitty, she would have questioned the girls bizarre, frantic behavior, but the dead walk and vampire people with crazy powers live. What the girl was doing was possibly the most logical thing she'd ever seen, so Evelyn learned not question it. I wanted to go shopping, but I found someone who isn't dead or retarded. Quickly dropping her belongings Evelyn rushed over to the stranger. Taking a sharp breath, Evelyn hurled herself at the door. I'm willing to bet half my supplies I looked like a fucking idiot. She thought bitterly, leaning against the door as the brunette did, to her relief she moved it two, maybe three inches if she was lucky.

A sense of urgency shot her as she heard the eagles shrieking. Focusing on the door, she listed the options and possibilities. A) There's an Alpha not too far, but there's way too much sunlight for it to get from Point A to Point B, B) These things are wild, and this crazy woman threw a rock at them? C) Door fails to close? The ceiling is low, and there are too many things that hinder their wingspan if they were to try and dive, I could start getting fancy with the knives? She hoped it wouldn't come to C, but survival of the fittest, and Evelyn was dead set on being the fittest.

Highlight of the day? She's not the last person on the planet.

Reactions: Mysty
Beau and Clifford
Location: Three Story Building overlooking Police Station, Roof
Mentions: @-Kuroko- @♡Sniper-Chan♡ @VengefulPeanut

"It's all about perspective." That's what he'd told her, but there wasn't much good in this situation no matter how Beau looked at it. She and Clifford were hoping to get the jump on anyone who'd decided to loot the police station, but it didn't look like that would be such an easy undertaking anymore. It was bad enough they were out of "jobs". Now there was an Alpha eyeing their target.

"We can't simply shoot the leader, can we?" Beau asked, a hint of annoyance in her voice. Her partner, Clifford, was the one holding the sniper, and she was beginning to grow impatient in his insistence on not using it.

"They'll scatter," he replied, his finger never leaving the trigger. From what he could hear, there weren't any wolves that were aware of their presence on the roof...yet. "Not to mention we're on a roof. If I fire and miss, the Alpha WILL find us."

Beau sighed, though she knew the male was right. It was unavoidable. Even with a silencer, the enhanced senses these Alphas seemed to always possess were a troublesome bother. "Maybe we can just wait for them to leave on their own then. If you wanna do things the boring way."

Clifford chuckled. His partner's impatience was both troubling and endearing at the same time. Without her, it really would be boring. "We'll wait for them to clear out, then check the police station out ourselves once we know it's clear. Any other survivors probably heard these wolves from a ways away, so it's doubtful we'll be met with any interference."

"True," Beau agreed. "Still. Those ones down there have some pretty shiny weapons."

The two had adapted well as they could to the situation they found themselves in, constantly watching for zombies and survivors with questionable intentions. They'd only ever encountered one Alpha. They managed to wound him, but Clifford, feeling that they'd seen have company, ordered a retreat. Whether said Alpha was still alive, or whether someone else had taken their kill, was unbeknownst to them. For now, their only focus was on their own methods. Stake out other survivors, and jump them once they gather supplies. It saved them the trouble of doing it themselves, and they could dispatch survivors as they went so that they wouldn't come back as zombies later and bite them on the ass. It worked, when showy Alphas didn't get involved.

Cora Ramsay
Interactions: Conner @conman2163

Cora shrugged. May as well start from the beginning. "I was born in Montana, grew up there. I really owe my survival to my parents, they taught me how to shoot and ride. I got my first motorcycle when I was about six, and I rode every summer then snowmobiled in the winter. I started hunting with my dad when I was about....twelve, I think." She chuckled a bit. "We thought we'd be safe when it started, because we lived out in the middle of nowhere. We were wrong, obviously."

She rubbed the back of her neck as she recounted the night that her parents were killed, the night she went off on her own. "One night an Alpha with a pack of bears broke into our house....they killed my parents but I managed to get on my bike and run for it," she explained. "Been looking for this "Heaven" place for a long time now. You'd think they'd be nice enough to give directions, but nooooo." The sass shone as she rolled her eyes.

Felix Carrigan
Currently in a very sour mood

Felix rolled his eyes as she spoke and clicked his tongue. Hopping down from the car and starting to pace back and forth as he wagged a finger at her. "Now, now, don't go rushing into things, please. I can be a patient man." He stopped and looked at all of them and placed a hand on his hip, a finger to his lips. His face bored. "You see I don't care about you damned rank. It means nothing to me. Also letting your friends go? Where is my fun in that? I will not. A little girl such as yourself shouldn't be making such angry faces. It ruins the fun. As for the man, it suits him. Very handsome for a military man. You are adorable though I give you that, if you think you can bargain with an Alpha so easily. I don't bargain. I also don't just throw myself into fights all willy nilly either." Felix enjoyed talking, even if it meant talking to humans. An Alpha could crave an actual companion. Even if it meant killing them later out of insanity.

He waved his arms at the wolves to move them out of his pacing path. "I don't want any of my wolves killed today, thank you very much. Now that I think about it military man, you look familiar. I can't quite put my finger on it. You were traveling with another military man I believe. "

He tapped on the side of his head as he paced. "I'm sorry, you see I have a really bad habit of forgetting things, you know bashing my head against the wall all the time can do that to an Alpha." He shrugged and grinned at the three of them. "How is that friend of yours? Oh! That's right, you killed him." He said as he punched his own hand. "What a shame too, he would have made a really good Alpha, I mean, I'm the one who infected him and all. Any Alpha born from my infection, the first Alpha, is always bound to be stronger than you could ever imagine." He spread his arms out wide, he seemed to have completely forgotten to explain the game he spoke of.

He watched them gauging them, they were all twitching to draw their weapon and fire. It was rather thrilling. He glanced up towards the sun and grimaced. He waved his hands at them again. "Please, no weapons are needed. I'm sure I'll have plenty of chances to play with you all. I mean I have met one of you already. My intentions were to come out here and play, but the sun is too bothersome today and not only that..." He paused and clapped his hands together. "I have brothers and sisters to meet." He was referring to the other Alpha's that had managed to come into town.

Reactions: Aois
⇢ ⇢ Kris Derrien
♡Sniper-Chan♡ @VengefulPeanut

"Are you kidding me, of course I know the rumors. This isn't my first rodeo with a damned Alpha. " This Alpha was insane. He talked and talked and kept on talking. He certainly liked to hear himself talk. He clearly wasn't affected by Eli's words either. This guy didn't care if she wanted to try and save Kris and the woman. If he was there to kill them he was going to kill them all, no questions asked and no bargains to be made. He furrowed his brow as the Alpha, now known as Felix kept talking. "There really is no bargaining with your kind. Only humans bargain."

Kris' heart sank at the mention of the memory. He had no choice, he had to end Xander's life. He wasn't going to let his friend turn into a monster. He stepped forward. "One of these days I'm going to shove this damned knife down your throat." Kris said with spite. The wolves growled at him as he did step forward. "You're a damned creature that belongs in the pit of hell where you came from. " Felix mentioned being the first Alpha. Did that mean he was the strongest of them all? Was he really telling them the truth. Or does he have the gift of a silver tongue and talk people into being scared instead of using brute force.

"What do you mean brothers and sisters? You telling us there are more of you in town?" That proved even more problematic if there was more than one Alpha around. As Felix nodded he placed a hand on Eli's shoulder again. "We can't do anything if there is another looking around. We shouldn't provoke him anymore." He told her, not taking his eyes off the grinning Alpha.

Jay
"Huh?" Jay muttered, opening his eyes before he could actually sleep. He was listening to the conversation, albeit not so carefully. "So Conner and Cora. Nice to meet the both of you," he greeted, sitting himself up. Normally he would avoid getting into conversations like these since 1) he wasn't much of a "people person" and 2) he didn't want to get emotionally attached to the two. But he was making an exception this time because he was probably gonna leave them tomorrow morning. Also it would be a good way to gather more intel about the area. Jay listened to Cora as she spoke, joting a couple of notes in his notebook, hopefully not looking too creepy. He was honestly trying to get to know the area of effect of the virus.

Turning to Cora, Jay smiled and began to talk about himself. "Well believe it or not, I'm a New Yorker. Travelled all the way down here from the city after the outbreak. To be honest I still don't know how I made it out of there. You see I'm not former military like you Conner or from a family who taught me how to hunt, I worked at the CIA." Jay wasn't so sure if should reveal something like that, but considering there was not government that was in charge of him, it should be safe. "Now I'm not a spy like James Bond, I'm just an analyst like Jack Ryan. Shit do you even know what that is," he said pointing at Cora. "They were old books. Anyways after the breakout I hid. Christ I was scared. After everything died down, I decided to go South find my family. And now I'm here."

He leaned back against the wall, sighing. It wasn't everyday in the apocalyse you got to tell your story. There was one last person to go. "So Conner. What about you? Before you start though let me guess here. Former military. Went private and made it rich. Am I right?"

@conman2163 @neobendium

Interactions: @-Kuroko- @VengefulPeanut @Sakana

Eli felt Kris' hand on her shoulder again and listened to him saying that they shouldn't provoke him and made a sigh before nodding. Keeping her eyes on the Alpha. But in the distance she saw a glare on a rooftop. "What's that?" Eli asked Kris. She then looked back at Felix and spoke to him. "I'm just going to lift my rifle up to use the scope sir, I see something in the distance that has caught my eye." She told the alpha so he wouldn't be threatened by her lifting her rifle. After she told him she lifted her rifle and aimed her rifle in the direction of the glare and noticed a scope and a barrel of another rifle.

Eli saw that this rifle was aimed right at the group. She didn't know whether or not to let her instincts play in and fire at said rifle. Eli was a keen shot, One of the best of her platoon back when she was still with the Marines. Maybe just fire a warning shot at them, let them know I see them? Eli asked herself and pondered in thought for a moment before sighing and lowering her rifle again. "Nevermind, it was nothing but a bird." Eli lied making up an excuse. If this was another survivor she saw then it wouldn't be fair to let the Alpha know their position. And if it was a raider, they shouldn't be dumb enough to fire with an alpha around anyways. So, in a way, this Alpha was kinda keeping them safe from sniper fire.

Eli then turned her attention back to Evie and Kris. "How's the girl holding up? Is she all shaken up?" Eli asked Kris and then looked at Evie. She saw her holding tightly to her pistol. Eli didn't say anything but give her a reassuring look on her face that Evie will be okay. She then put back on a blank and emotionless face before turning back towards the Alpha. She listened to him talking about how he hated the sun. Well that's good to know, could use that to our advantage. Eli thought to herself. She then heared him talk about getting lonely and bored all the time and sighed. Eli knew those feelings all too well. He says he has no intentions of killing us? But does he really? Maybe, if he attacks, I could offer myself to keep him company at the price of leaving Kris and the girl alone? I mean, Kris has the girl, I'm sure she'll keep him company. Fuck, I hate all of this, Why did this have to happen now when we're all low on munition? Eli thought to herself. Running out of options, We're running out of options, I have to do everything to keep my friend and this girl safe. Think Eli think, If he attacks, and I offer myself as company, would he really take that offer? I mean, by the way he speaks I really doubt it. God damn it.

Eli looked at Felix. "Angry? Oh no, I'm not angry, Don't know where you got that Idea. If anything I'm just worried for my friend's safety. Screw my own. I just want them to be okay." Eli told Felix. Eli thought for a moment before speaking again. "Say, Felix, I know you keep telling me you're not a bargaining man, But if there was literally any offer you'd take from me, any offer at all, in reassurance to keep my friends safe, what would it be? Think of this as a question out of pure curiosity." She then asked Felix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evie Summers

tumblr_llewzrOLuV1qex0dmo1_500.gif

Time: Afternoon
Interactions: @-Kuroko-
♡Sniper-Chan♡ @Sakana
Evie watched the discussion intensely, her eyes darting between all of the players in this game of discourse. The Alpha was clearly insane but the way he talked and held himself... maybe her feral beast assertion was wrong. How could such a creature even hold itself together the way it did? Evie's mind raced with different thoughts behind her pale, ice cold face.

"How's the girl holding up? Is she all shaken up?" Eli asked Kris. Evie shot the girl a judging, cold glare in response to her questioning. Of all emotions to be feeling at the time... why did the question get to her so much? Eli didn't look any older than her, anymore superior. So why was she talking down about her? Why was she talking as if she wasn't there or some child in need of babying. Granted, she didn't look her best by any stretch of the word and, despite her frustration, she still couldn't release any words from their hold in her throat. Even that seemed strange to her - her fear. She had faced against the standard infected many times and managed to keep her composure. But this? Maybe it was this Alpha's intelligence that shocked her to the core. Run-of-the-mill VRV sufferers were base, easy to predict, easy to manipulate and hunt. However, this creature wasn't any of those things.

Her fingers released from near her holster, her hand shaking as it travelled to the top of her shirt. Reaching inside the slightly unbottoned top, she looked down as she pulled her sakura petal pendant from beneath the checkered blue garment. Still shaking, she ran her thumb over the vibrant pink leaves of the jewelry item, bringing it up to her lips before managing to utter something in a whisper. However, what she whispered was indistinguishable to any and all. She gently kissed the pendant before placing it back within the confines of her shirt.​

Conner

Conner listened silently to the two. Basic survival stories, nothing to great to them. Except the girl's parents, attacked by an alpha with a pack of grizzlies. Scary stuff.

Then the CIA guy asked him if he was exmilitary, and then guessed that he went private and made it rich. He laughed. He wasn't like those Blackwater mercenary shits that the CIA hired to do their dirty work. No PMCs for this guy, even though he was certain they would have loved to have him.

"No, actually, I went into ammunition manufacturing right after my army days. Hit it rich there, bought myself a rifle, and signed on with my local militia group. When the outbreaks started, we were ready, went to a local farm, set up a safezone. Then a carrier got in one day, scuffle broke out trying to get rid of him. Before we knew it, we had an outbreak in our hospital tent, knocked things over, sent it all to hell. By the end of it, I was the only one left. I barely had enough time to get my gear and get away. Been wondering the apocalyptic wasteland ever since. Life is hard now a days. Not a time to set up a base camp, just keep moving, keep surviving."

He sighed, and grabbed his canteen, taking a drink of it, before putting the water flavoring from the MRE into a bottle of water and shaking it up. His food would be done soon, it would be about a two minute wait.

"In any case, it's hard finding people to rely on. Hey kid, mind sticking with me for a bit? If you have to stick around and make repairs, we might as well stick together. Two is a safe number, good for surviving. I know your looks CIA guy, loner, doesn't get too involved. I won't hold it against you if you're gone in the morning.

Cecilio Ledezma
Interactions: N/A

Silently stepping around the broken shards of safety glass to avoid the loud crunch underfoot and gathering unneeded attention, Cecilio peered into a few cars looking at the remained of the evacuation or rather the attempt. It gave him something to do while walking to the town ahead though he'd already heard a few gunshots which lead him to be wary. He didn't know much of the area here just following from slight memory and using the highway as a path to get himself from place to place though he knew someone like him would garner a some attention then again he was hoping not to be shot at finding people more dangerous than any zombie ever could be. Come to think of it he had been getting better at sneaking lately and he smiled congratulating himself before getting a move on looking on in the cars as he headed into the town. He did switch his glance to the road from time to time and making sure he wasn't being followed either.

Cecilio sighed when he entered the town and saw what was probably a former shining beacon of the American way with shops, diners, and stores all probably doing well before the world came tumbling down. He grasped the grip of his rifle and shifted it in his hands the weight a very familiar and welcome feeling in this place 'Just me, myself, and I...Might as well check 711. Might be some stuff for me to add to these damn MRE's.' He couldn't help but think to himself and even have a conversation or two now as it helped to keep the loneliness away as well as gave him sometime to try and make some semblance of a plan to get to some kind of shelter. He stopped for a moment pondering before he got moving again softly starting to hum the tune of 'Heartache's by the Number' keeping his rifle firmly gripped and at ease for the time being though he kept alert not wanting to end up like the rotten corpses on the streets.

Reactions: Mysty
⚜ m a r c e l l a ⚜
mentions : Iris @neobendium
interactions : Evelyn @Vivian

Marcella had been so focused on shutting the door that she hadn't noticed the other girl in the room until a force showed by beside her, slamming itself into the door along with her own weight. That was all it took for the spring to finally give way, and with a loud creak, the door finally came to a shut. Marcella wasted no time to grab a pillar of broken wood that had been conveniently lying near them, most likely dragged in here from prior survivors who had used to the wood to keep the door shut. She shoved it under the doorknob, wedging it in place so that the door stayed in place, hopefully keeping the eagles out. It wasn't until then that Marcella let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding, collapsing against the wall as she caught her breath. She swore that was the fastest that she had ran in her life, she couldn't believe she made it out alive.

Finally, Marcella seemed to address the other person in the room, running a hand through her hair as she looked up at her with the smallest smirk. "Thanks for helping me get that damn door shut, although I shouldn't be thanking you, considering you were probably saving ya own ass. Guess I should be saying sorry for disturbing the peace." Marcy said with a small, humorless laugh, sliding her pistol back into the waistband of her jeans, feeling no threat from the other even if she didn't know anything about her. "Anyways, it's not going to be safe to stay here for long, the zombitch," the alpha, "probably saw me dive into the building to escape her horde of pissed off birds." Marcella added as she slipped down to the ground, resting her elbows on her knees as she looked up at Evelyn, the small smirk still tilting her mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.