Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
It's way too easy to think about stuff we hate in life, so take a few moments to think of what you're GRATEFUL FOR. Even the most sulky emo lives will have one silver lining of something that you are happy is in your life!

I am eternally thankful for cheese. Life would be so dull without cheese.

I am thankful for a lot. I could easily say my life as a huge generality but that's not it specifically.
The things I am thankful for are that I have had so many opportunities in my life. I have met some extraordinary people, people who will remain close to me despite whatever falling out we had. I am thankful for my abilities as a writer, an artist. I am so thankful, very thankful, for my friends. They mean the world to me.

I am thankful for not dieing in a fire. =D

I'm thankful for each day that god permits my parents to live;
I'm thankful for each day that god allows me to have that one minute of happiness and bliss;
I'm thankful for each day that god gives me and opportunity to show and use my strengths, allowing me to succeed;
And lastly...
I'm thankful for each day that I, even through out all my trials and failure can have a warm bed and two pair of arms to welcome me home.

--Well, honestly I'm REALLY thankful 'cuz I have a box of Ferrero Rocher in the fridge. Just sayin'

I am thankful for Star Wars, cupcakes, coffee, video games and comic books.

*happy sigh*

I'm thankful for everything I have, more specifically....The amazing food I am going to eat tomorrow.

I am thankful for the awesome people in my life.
This is going to sound all sappy (I'm sad right now, dammit!) but I'm really thankful for my incredible friends.