What are you thankful for?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Nov 23, 2011.

1. It's way too easy to think about stuff we hate in life, so take a few moments to think of what you're GRATEFUL FOR. Even the most sulky emo lives will have one silver lining of something that you are happy is in your life!

I am eternally thankful for cheese. Life would be so dull without cheese.

2. I am thankful for a lot. I could easily say my life as a huge generality but that's not it specifically.
    The things I am thankful for are that I have had so many opportunities in my life. I have met some extraordinary people, people who will remain close to me despite whatever falling out we had. I am thankful for my abilities as a writer, an artist. I am so thankful, very thankful, for my friends. They mean the world to me.

3. I am thankful for not dieing in a fire. =D

4. I'm thankful for each day that god permits my parents to live;
    I'm thankful for each day that god allows me to have that one minute of happiness and bliss;
    I'm thankful for each day that god gives me and opportunity to show and use my strengths, allowing me to succeed;
    And lastly...
    I'm thankful for each day that I, even through out all my trials and failure can have a warm bed and two pair of arms to welcome me home.

--Well, honestly I'm REALLY thankful 'cuz I have a box of Ferrero Rocher in the fridge. Just sayin'

5. I am thankful for Star Wars, cupcakes, coffee, video games and comic books.

*happy sigh*

6. I'm thankful for everything I have, more specifically....The amazing food I am going to eat tomorrow.

7. I am thankful for the awesome people in my life.
    This is going to sound all sappy (I'm sad right now, dammit!) but I'm really thankful for my incredible friends.