1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

What are YOU thankful for?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Seiji, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Can't believe I haven't seen this thread yet!

In the spirit of the Holiday, a simple, yet deep question:

What is it that you are thankful for, this year?

2. >>; I'm gonna be a jerkface and post the link to a Thankful thread that's already been made: http://space-kitten.org/iwaku/showthread.php?t=2824

lulz. <3

I'm thankful for ice cream, chocolate, hockey, my friends and family, Star Wars, video games, my home, my kitty and...lots of other things.

3. Right now, I am thankful for music and beer. Damn, what a good combo.

4. That i never went full psycho and hurt anyone.

and also that i have mostly been successful dealing with my anger.

5. The company that I worked as a contractor for for 1 year and 10 months hired me full-time at the beginning of the month. Not only am I getting lots of sweet benefits, but they're paying me more money than what I earned as a contractor.

Oh, and I got a new PC that can now actually run games made in the last five years, now.

6. That Isa showed me Touhou, and for everyone here. ^^

7. My league of friends..

8. My impending movement to Washington! YEAH!

9. Family & friends.

And especially that the women of my family knew how to cook up a great meal yesterday with plenty of leftovers.