1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice-of-Life, Gothic, Horror, Fantasy
thankfulness

Since Thanksgiving is upon us in the U.S., I thought it'd be nice to have a related thread. Even if you don't celebrate the holiday, it's still nice to reflect on the good things in your life and take a moment to appreciate them. So, what are you thankful for?

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
I'm Canadian, so Thanksgiving has already passed me by, but I've got tons to be thankful for <3

I'm so thankful for my friends, especially all the ones I reconnected with recently. I genuinely feel like all my friends make my days so much more bearable even with my shit work/uni schedule.

I'm so so so thankful for my partner and everything he does for me. On my worst damn days they're always there to listen, play games with me, watch stupid ass YouTube videos or do puzzles with me to make me feel better.

And I'm thankful for this site, because writing brings me joy and this is my favourite place to do it :D

(ok now im done being cheesy 🔫 y'all saw nothin)

• Love
Reactions: wren.
My parents for raising me to be an oddly intelligent person, my friends for being there for me all the time, @So_Much_Fandom , my girlfriend, my sisters, my will to write, Brussel, my family, Iwaku for being my main happy place, YT for being a source of entertainment, living in general, and food.

School, too, I guess. It's teaching me a bunch of stuff, but I've probably already learnt most of what I actually need.

Why can't they teach us how to pay taxes or something, smh

• Love

Does your school have a personal finance class? The one at my high school wasn't as sufficient in life skills as I would wish, but it at least taught some basic things like balancing a checkbook and whatnot.

Does your school have a personal finance class? The one at my high school wasn't as sufficient in life skills as I would wish, but it at least taught some basic things like balancing a checkbook and whatnot.
I'm not yet in high school, that's next year for me. I was never informed classes like that existed.

I am thankful for being alive. There are many things I am able to do, the person I am able to become, it's all because of being alive.

• Love
To make myself and everyone cry, I am thankful I managed to move my parents here and got to spend that last year with my mum before she passed away, despite how stressful and hard it was. If she had passed in Georgia my dad woulda been alone, and likely woulda perished shortly after. But I got to have closure with mum, and now help my dad live a much less stressful happier life in his retirement.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: wren. and Nemopedia
To start of with a terrible plug: I'm thankful for WaRP starting. It gives me a reason to procrastinate and I'm excited to see all of the wonderful worldbuilding.

I'm grateful for the friends I have made over the past few years. There aren't many of them, but they're good people. They make me believe in the world a little.

• Love