What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burn Me Deadly by Alex Bledsoe.

The man's a genius, I swear. Eddie is one of the most entertaining characters I've seen in a long while.

Carpe Jugulum by Terry Pratchett, the 23rd Discworld novel. I've been slowly making my way through them in the past 6 months or so, in between reading other things like the entirety of The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher and the First Law trilogy by Joe Abercrombie. They make a good sort of reading palate cleanser for me, because the goofy fantasy comedy is something I'm down to read no matter what mood I'm in.

Ive just gotten my teeth into a new series a friend had thrown at me, Jim Butcher's "Furies of Calderon" and I'm onto the second of about five.

I started reading Grace Lost by M. Lauryl Lewis. Is it just me, or is the writing for newer authors just horrible? I hate that I have to finish something once I start reading it. @_@

Song of Innocence and Experience - William Blake, The Stranger - Albert Camus, Journey to the End of the Night - Louis-Ferdinand Celine, A Native Clearing - GH Abad, Island of Dr. Moreau - HG Wells, Nature - Ralph Emerson, Philippine Literature: A history and anthology - Bievenido & Cynthia Lumbera.

Yeah, I have to read all of this without stopping for too long. A few are for pleasure reading, the rest is required reading for college.

I finally found a new author! I am currently reading the Hunger series by Jason Brant. His writing is actually pretty good, and it's a zombie apocalypse series that actually starts from the beginning of the outbreak where you see things begin to decline. I'm pretty excited about it. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.