MUSIC What are you listening to? 2.0

[Smallweeaboolesson]I got through some of my older music while playing some games, now listening to Syrufit all over again. That circle(in this case, to keep it simple, something akin to a band/could just be one person who makes music) made the best arrangements compared to the other circles who made arrangements for those things too. Sadly, Syrufit disbanded a few years ago, the kind-of-successor, Poplica*, while not officialy disbanded, has only released one album so far, also already a few years in the past.:cry:[/smallweeaboolesson]

Like a milky cloud, nuanced and perfect in its own stunning fashion. Cradled by disembodied hands and lulled into a velvet slumber with sheets of the finest silk embracing the skin and caressing the soul.

A song worth hearing through to the end, that inspires all kinds of awesome and awful feelings in me, more so than any other.

I got the new Blind Guardian album a couple of weeks ago, and while it's great, I just don't find it as exciting or adventurous as At the Edge of Time.

You betrayed me. Don't think I won't forget, even if I do forgive.