1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Dystopian, Scifi, Superhuman, Steampunk
It's Friday folks! What are your plans for the weekend? Avoiding housework? Heading out to a party? Preparing for world domination? Catching up on homework?

Personally, I'm super hyped for the Owl House 2B, and I've got most of a day set aside to make an ungodly amount of pasta from scratch! #mealprepping4lyfe

giphy.gif

Gonna play Mario kart and work.

Reactions: Absinthe
Get caught up on all that cool RP shit.

Get caught up on RP stuff, do some adult ™️ stuff like cleaning my place, and stocking up my fridge, then prepare for a gift exchange with friends and TFI live reading! If you haven't voted yet, please consider joining us in the Iwaku discord when the pieces are live-read by @PavellumPendulum and where the winners will be announced after the live-reading and discussion, which means that you can still vote!!!

Oh and a bunch of reading, of course. There is always so much reading to do.

Why thank you for the plug, @Nemopedia >:D

Hehehe, yessss, we'll be doing the TFI reading and analysis on the 20th. Super excited to talk to everyone and get some discussions going on! I'm going to be drowning in homework outside of that (yay for uni trying to suck the soul outta me) but otherwise, I'm super hyped <3

I'm late. It's not Friday anymore, but I was out of town this weekend. I still want to cry at how amazing this was. 😭

20220319_203550.jpg20220319_185809.jpg

• Love
I think I'll plan for a nap.

Trying to role play becuase I'm bored afk right now? lol

IT IS MONDAY BUT I ALREADY HAVE MY WEEKEND PLANS DOWN!!!

First it is gonna start with celebrating the birthday of a friend!!! Then I hope to do PFFT live reading in the Iwaku Discord (IF MY VOICE ALLOWS ME) and then @MaryGold will do the Summer Book Club, also in the VC of Discord. After that more birthday celebrations, because everyone is apparently born in June and gift exchanges! And then Imma go sleep and recover my social battery. >:[