October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING>?

No matter how boring or exciting, post whatever it is that you are doing right now.

I am currently just waking up and angry at the world cause I forgot to get coffee last night > <

Relaxing. Listening to metal...It helps me relax.

Yawning, posting, drinking coffee. Yeah, I can multitask.

Watching, confuzzled.

Reading about COPD and hospital management thereof; listening to one of my favorite songs. Later, learning how to play said song on my new ocarina.

Sleeping off the sickness, also posting like a madman!

Waiting for RP posts by playing a ton of Iwaku games!....and chatting in the cbox

Posting, staying off my feet, relaxing, listening to music and totally letting gas go because that's the cool thing to do.

About to eat dinner and writing a post!

Being bored because I have nothing to do, contemplating playing Dissidia duodecim some more.

Lurking for posts, and debating on making another RP... >_>

Coughing, and looking at a bottle of cough syrup

I'm posting in all these game boards because I'm bored and can't sleep and have no inspiration to write posts. >>;

I'm stalking Fluffy just laying around in bed screwing around on my laptop, not wanting to go do productive stuff because it's so comfy here.