What are you currently doing?

I am watching the fish beside me swim around, and talking to someone awesome on Skype!

Reading TV tropes while watching the clock tick to celtic folk metal.

Getting caught up with roleplay posts and mod work. Also writing a poem. *sips Coke as she does so*

Drinking coffee, like a boss

Talking to Mooners on MSN because I'm too lazy to go upstairs and watch Netflix.

I'm trying to beat Vay for top posters. ><

Sitting in the dorm laundry room, waiting for two dryers to finish with half of my full load in each for max dry-age. - w-
And listening to.... right now, Animal Collective.
And talking in the C-BOX.. :3

Being an insomniac. Watching my cat explore my mom's house.

Also being an insomniac, wishing I had a cat that explored stuff. Also cuddling my teddy bear while laying in bed watching The Breakfast Club.

- w-.. Just woke up..<3 I had an INSANE dream about being burried alive so my family could get a discount on these coffins, and mom promised she would be there to get me out, but there was another coffin coming in on top of mine to use up space, and this girl's coffin was bigger because the family was wealthy, so I never got out. :'D. . . . And now I'm awake.<3 Had cereal. Now sitting here cold swaying to music playing in my earbuds.~

Thinkin' about what to eat for dinner. I could cook since I have groceries, but Pho sounds DAMN good.