What are you currently doing?

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING>?

No matter how boring or exciting, post whatever it is that you are doing right now.

I am currently just waking up and angry at the world cause I forgot to get coffee last night > <

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Relaxing. Listening to metal...It helps me relax.

C

Christine

Yawning, posting, drinking coffee. Yeah, I can multitask.

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Looking between October Knight and Cristine.

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Looking bemused.

Lovie

Manikos Karagiozis
Invitation Status
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, History; just about anything, really. Though, I am not too big on Romance.
Watching, confuzzled.

R

Razilin

Reading about COPD and hospital management thereof; listening to one of my favorite songs. Later, learning how to play said song on my new ocarina.

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
Sleeping off the sickness, also posting like a madman!

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Waiting for RP posts by playing a ton of Iwaku games!....and chatting in the cbox

C

Christine

Posting, staying off my feet, relaxing, listening to music and totally letting gas go because that's the cool thing to do.

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
About to eat dinner and writing a post!

M

Moonlit Blade

Being bored because I have nothing to do, contemplating playing Dissidia duodecim some more.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Lurking for posts, and debating on making another RP... >_>

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
Coughing, and looking at a bottle of cough syrup

F

Fluffy

I'm posting in all these game boards because I'm bored and can't sleep and have no inspiration to write posts. >>;

C

Cotillion

I'm stalking Fluffy just laying around in bed screwing around on my laptop, not wanting to go do productive stuff because it's so comfy here.