What are you currently doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flaremon

Original poster
Basically, post about what interesting things you are doing right now. Simple.

Currently, I'm just going to get some Coke... but I'm sure I'll be able to do something more interesting later...

MASTURBATING.

jk.

Watching old Doctor Who episodes and looking at D&D supplements. Yeah, I'm a nerd. Sue me.

I'm trying to plot up things to post when I run out of things to reply to, so I can stay entertained without a cbox. >>;

Reading posts and being bored at 1:30am.

Downloading the DisneyMania 3 album from 4shared. Shoulda' done that when listening to DisneyMania 1 and 2 on MP3 Raid...

Watching my dog run in her sleep. She'll catch that damn squirrel one day.

Listening to DELUHI, Browsing dA, and considering on watching Doctor Who now... Damn it, Seiji! >_<

Scratching my foot with a corner of my drawer.

Welll right now I am currently waiting for my brother to get on to BF (battle field) bad company 2

Also on here and listening to some awsome Okami music *in my opinion*

Thinking to myself that Natani has awesome taste in music. >_> Okami music is fucking awesome. : D

Just woke up and checking all the threads. Damn, Trance's got 110 posts already today. <_< Time to make my replies.

Listening to music.. reading post... Nothing interesting. >_>

Is gonna compile the Pokémon 2BA Master soundtrack. -_- Shouldn't had thought about it in the first place. Now I can't stop myself! D:

listening to music, thinking about finding something to eat.

Playing the Pokemon theme song in class, trying to see who would make fun of it. A few bit the bait. Totally hilarious.

*Clears throat*

Waiting for people to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.