What are some of your favorite cartoons?

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Edgeearl
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Online Availability
Not available for rps
I used to watch so many cartoons when I was younger. Spongebob, Danny Phantom, Dexter's Laboratory, and The Power Puff Girls are a few of the ones I frequently watched. What cartoons did you, or do you, watch? :3

Reactions: Minibit
The Spectacular Spider-Man, Batman: The Animated Series, X-Men: The Animated Series, Spider-Man: The Animated Series...Saturday morning cartoons were lyfe <3 I think my favorite cartoon growing up though was Teen Titans. As you can tell, I liked my superheroes.

Transformers (G1) and Beast Wars. Batman: TAS, Justice League, Teen Titans. I think I might have watched X-Men Evolution at some point, which I liked a lot as a kid. Basically anything that was on Nick or CN.

I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember them.

I liked Loony Tunes. I also enjoyed the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (their first animated series, and specifically between the years of 1988 and 1994).

Other than that, I wasn't a cartoon kid. I grew up watching MTV. :D

Reactions: Windsong
Teen Titans. My Life as a Teenage Robot. Rocket Power. Um I can't think of the others I used to like as of right now. One cartoon I'm into now, is Steven Universe though.... I used to dislike it.... but I've grown a liking to it...

EDIT: Thugaboo is one....

Reactions: foodforpigs
Tom And Jerry Kids....

There was a lot of talking in it....

But the intro will always stay with me.

There was barely any TV in my childhood, but I recall liking the cartoon series they made about Buzz Lightyear, and the Aladdin one. We had the Duck Tales movie but I don't remember watching the show. Oh! Goof Troop! Definitely watched goof troop.

I would say.. Courage the cowardly dog and Batman: The animated series. I always found the plot to be rather appealing​

I am too old to go over my favorite cartoons over the centuries. >:[

So my CURRENT FAVORITES: Steven Universe, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Phineas & Ferb, Gravity Falls, Chowder, The Regular Show and Adventure Time

Hey! Went looking, and found it in the original language!

Steven Universe, Sailor Moon, Chowder, Ed,Edd, and Eddy, Rainbrow Brite...

There's Transformers Energon... That's kind of it for Cartoons.
Everything else was either live action or anime.

But if we count Anime when we talk Cartoons (Which we should, since Anime = Japanese Cartoons) I would need to add Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh to the list.
Now remember these are all Childhood choices, if I were to go back and watch them now I'd get some sense of Nostalgia, but I'd also see how dull/boring they are compared to other Animes that I got into as I got older.

And then there's the Original Dragonball.
That's like the one early kid Anime where I feel like if I watched it today I would still legitimately enjoy it.

Holy shit the amount of cartoons I watched in my childhood and adolescence (and still watch) could definitely go on forever but here are some to name a few:

Spongebob
Rugrats
TMNT (2003)
Winx Club
Kim Possible
American Dragon: Jake Long
Static Shock
Teen Titans
Code Lyoko
Totally Spies
Ozzy & Drix
Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Codename: Kids Next Door
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Justice League (Original and Unlimited)

If anime counts:

Dragon Ball Z
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
InuYasha
Yu-Gi-Oh (Original, GX, and 5D's)
Yu Yu Hakusho
Devil May Cry: The Animated Series
Peach Girl
Suzuka
NANA
Sonic X
Pokemon
Maburaho
Eureka Seven
Ninja Nonsense
Full Metal Alchemist
Zatch Bell

Holy shit the amount of cartoons I watched in my childhood and adolescence (and still watch) could definitely go on forever but here are some to name a few:

Spongebob
Rugrats
TMNT (2003)
Winx Club
Kim Possible
American Dragon: Jake Long
Static Shock
Teen Titans
Code Lyoko
Totally Spies
Ozzy & Drix
Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Codename: Kids Next Door
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Justice League (Original and Unlimited)

If anime counts:

Dragon Ball Z
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
InuYasha
Yu-Gi-Oh (Original, GX, and 5D's)
Yu Yu Hakusho
Devil May Cry: The Animated Series
Peach Girl
Suzuka
NANA
Sonic X
Pokemon
Maburaho
Eureka Seven
Ninja Nonsense
Full Metal Alchemist
Zatch Bell

Ohhh Teen Titans and Code Lyoko were a couple of my other favorites. <3

Also, Avatar: The last airbender. :)

Raz's Top 10 Ever

1 Batman: The Animated Series
2 Fate Zero
3 Gargoyles
4 Avatar the Last Airbender
5 Rurouni Kenshin
6 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's
7 The Vision of Escaflowne
8 Ronin Warriors
9 Gundam Wing
10 Song the Hedgehog SatAM

Honorable Mentions:
-King Arthur and the Knights of Justice - Because of awesome theme song
-Transformers Prime - Because it is a great distillation of all prior TF continuities
-Sailor Moon - Because it was one of the first dubbed anime I could watch in the US
-Cowboy Bebop - A landmark anime and required viewing for any anime fan
-Trigun - Basically Rurouni Kenshin in the Space!Wild West

Astonishingly, my top 10 list is half anime, half cartoons. And these are shows I would watch religiously or recommend without reservation.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
My favorite cartoon when I was little was Godzilla: The Series. Its held up really well tbh, I still watch it from time to time.