What anime's are you watching, that are currently new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aoi

me: 91 Days, RE:ZERO, Servamp, Danganronpa 3, Orange, Food Wars Second Season, Handa-kun, Days, Fukigen na Mononokean, Battery, Fate/Kaleid, Cheer Danshi, and B-Project. I have more, but these I'm currently watching now.

Danganronpa 3 and Food Wars: Second Dish. That's about it, I'm more worried about the old animes :P

I'm looking forward to Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru and Gunvolt anime next season ; ;

Just Re:Zero.

There's a lot of older stuff that I want to get around to watching, though.

Mob 100 Psycho. Only anime worth the time for me this season.

I mostly wait for the dubs of anime that I want to watch to come out first.

Been watching My Hero Academy, One Punch Man and Seven Deadly Sins, all good fun imo.

I've been super neglecting this season's anime and I will probably just finish them up once they have finished airing instead of watching them weekly at this point. o_o (Next season I will probably get back into weekly watching, especially since some of my favorites are getting new seasons such as natsume yuujinchou.)

My list from this season of stuff I haven't dropped:

Arslan senki 2nd season (only watched 1 ep, but it has just finished airing, so might finish it today.)

Battery (only watched 1 ep, don't know if I will actually finish it, I'll see when I marathon it if I want to watch it all)

B- project (Has watched 6/7 episodes. I really like it :D Probably the best reverse harem in music industry setting to date)

Danganronpa 3, Despair and future arc (watched 1 ep on despair arc and 2 ep on future arc. I am really into future arc, but want to marathon in and I haven't clicked with the despair arc, but I'll see when I marathon it if I like it.)

Foodwars! The second plate (watched 3 eps. It hasn't caught my attention as much as the first season, it feels a bit like the same thing even though everything should be bigger with the current competition. I was expecting it to be... more. That they would step up their game. But I don't dislike it.)

Handa-kun (watched 4 episodes. I really like it. Usually I don't do comedies, but this one's really funny. I love how he just misunderstands everything everyone does.)

Hitori no Shita: The Outcast (3 eps watched. Good so far, but I have a bit of a problem with the main girl. Just don't like her very much >_< otherwise it's pretty good)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable (ep 16 watched. I really enjoy this series. I had my doubts because the stardust crusaders arc failed so horribly in my opinion. While it's not as great as the second arc, this is my second favorite arc so far :D)

New Game! (Ep 4 watched. Pretty cute, feels a bit like that voice acting anime that aired a while back. Nothing super good, but not that bad either.)

ReLIFE (Ep 5 watched. I'm really enjoying this show. It took me aback a bit that all episodes came out at once as that's not how I usually watch shows, but it's an enjoyable show so far.)

Re:ZERO (Ep 15 watched. It's a bit of a rollercoaster. Sometimes it's boring for long periods and then it's awesome for a while. Really like it when it's awesome, but the boring periods are so hard to sit through.)

RIN-NE season 2 (Ep 16 watched. Not a big fan of this show, but there are characters I like and certain episodes are really good. Usually I just have it in the background while I'm doing other stuff, but now and then there comes an episode I really enjoy and pay great attention to)

Servamp (Ep 3 watched. It has vampires so I'm watching it xD)

Taboo-Tattoo (Ep 1 watched. From the first episode it looked like it could be a pretty good action show. Gonna wait until it stops airing before I'll continue on it though.)

Tales of Zestiria: The X (Ep 1 watched. If only all 3D anime animation could be as good as this one. It still feels a bit weird when stuff are moving compared to normal anime, but it looks so good! Not sure about the story yet, but I'll wait until it has finished airing before I continue on it.)

The Morose Mononokean (Ep 5 watched. First thought, 'wow that blond guy looks like that guy from aoharu x machinegun.' Watches a bit more, 'He even sounds like him o_o.' Checks voice actor 'IT FREAKING IS HIM!!!!' Gosh, first toy guns and now exorcism. Either way, it's a pretty enjoyable piece, though some of the 3D animation looks a bit out of place.)

Tsukiuta. The Animation (Ep 3 watched. I can't really help to compare this to B-project as they are very similar in setting. It's not as entertaining and I'm not super into it, but it has good looking guys so I'll probably keep watching xD I have low standards haha)

Reactions: Darog
Only the second season of Food Wars currently.

However, I'm almost done rewatching the original anime run of D.Gray-man so I can start in on the continuation that's running this season. After catching up on that I'm gonna watch Re:Zero, and that's probably the last one I'll get to before the next season of shows rolls around.

I've been super neglecting this season's anime and I will probably just finish them up once they have finished airing instead of watching them weekly at this point. o_o (Next season I will probably get back into weekly watching, especially since some of my favorites are getting new seasons such as natsume yuujinchou.)

My list from this season of stuff I haven't dropped:

Arslan senki 2nd season (only watched 1 ep, but it has just finished airing, so might finish it today.)

Battery (only watched 1 ep, don't know if I will actually finish it, I'll see when I marathon it if I want to watch it all)

B- project (Has watched 6/7 episodes. I really like it :D Probably the best reverse harem in music industry setting to date)

Danganronpa 3, Despair and future arc (watched 1 ep on despair arc and 2 ep on future arc. I am really into future arc, but want to marathon in and I haven't clicked with the despair arc, but I'll see when I marathon it if I like it.)

Foodwars! The second plate (watched 3 eps. It hasn't caught my attention as much as the first season, it feels a bit like the same thing even though everything should be bigger with the current competition. I was expecting it to be... more. That they would step up their game. But I don't dislike it.)

Handa-kun (watched 4 episodes. I really like it. Usually I don't do comedies, but this one's really funny. I love how he just misunderstands everything everyone does.)

Hitori no Shita: The Outcast (3 eps watched. Good so far, but I have a bit of a problem with the main girl. Just don't like her very much >_< otherwise it's pretty good)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable (ep 16 watched. I really enjoy this series. I had my doubts because the stardust crusaders arc failed so horribly in my opinion. While it's not as great as the second arc, this is my second favorite arc so far :D)

New Game! (Ep 4 watched. Pretty cute, feels a bit like that voice acting anime that aired a while back. Nothing super good, but not that bad either.)

ReLIFE (Ep 5 watched. I'm really enjoying this show. It took me aback a bit that all episodes came out at once as that's not how I usually watch shows, but it's an enjoyable show so far.)

Re:ZERO (Ep 15 watched. It's a bit of a rollercoaster. Sometimes it's boring for long periods and then it's awesome for a while. Really like it when it's awesome, but the boring periods are so hard to sit through.)

RIN-NE season 2 (Ep 16 watched. Not a big fan of this show, but there are characters I like and certain episodes are really good. Usually I just have it in the background while I'm doing other stuff, but now and then there comes an episode I really enjoy and pay great attention to)

Servamp (Ep 3 watched. It has vampires so I'm watching it xD)

Taboo-Tattoo (Ep 1 watched. From the first episode it looked like it could be a pretty good action show. Gonna wait until it stops airing before I'll continue on it though.)

Tales of Zestiria: The X (Ep 1 watched. If only all 3D anime animation could be as good as this one. It still feels a bit weird when stuff are moving compared to normal anime, but it looks so good! Not sure about the story yet, but I'll wait until it has finished airing before I continue on it.)

The Morose Mononokean (Ep 5 watched. First thought, 'wow that blond guy looks like that guy from aoharu x machinegun.' Watches a bit more, 'He even sounds like him o_o.' Checks voice actor 'IT FREAKING IS HIM!!!!' Gosh, first toy guns and now exorcism. Either way, it's a pretty enjoyable piece, though some of the 3D animation looks a bit out of place.)

Tsukiuta. The Animation (Ep 3 watched. I can't really help to compare this to B-project as they are very similar in setting. It's not as entertaining and I'm not super into it, but it has good looking guys so I'll probably keep watching xD I have low standards haha)
No.

Reactions: Wen
I need to get back into watching anime. I haven't really started watching anything this season, but I did see an episode of Mob Psycho 100 and loved it. I like how they all seem to look like Saitama in costumes xD

Currently watching Tokyo Ghoul.

So good.

SO GOOD.

Edit: Whoops. Read that wrong. It's new to me at least? XD

Oh! One Punch Man is new right? At least the anime, right? = 3=

Last edited:

ONE PUNCH MAN!

Also Re:Zero and I plan to pick up Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

• Love
Reactions: Darog
Haikyū!! is life. go go let's go let's go dateko @govangogh
QLMRQ.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I need to look and see what the new season holds for Ecchi and Harem. I haven't even watched them from last season. I put everything else on hold to attempt to watch all of pokemon.

I need to look and see what the new season holds for Ecchi and Harem. I haven't even watched them from last season. I put everything else on hold to attempt to watch all of pokemon.

That sounds pretty tough. If you absolutely must, watch XY and XYZ. Those have the best character development all-round.

Mob Psycho 100 and 91 Days.

Mob Psycho 100 is fucking gold. I mean it's even better than One Punch Man (from the same writer) if you ask me. It has an overpowered protagonist all the same, but it manages to wield so much more tension.

91 Days is more in the realm of 'pretty good' but it's definitely an enjoyable show with strong character presence and chemistry. It's also occasionally clever and charming, though you will just have to buy into some odd decisions for a revenge story to get the most out of it.

I've been told Orange is pretty good and Amaama to Inazuma is a good show if you're into that kind of genre... But they're not really for me, I think.

Shokugeki no Soma - Ni no Sara
One Punch Man
Bungou Stray Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.