1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Genres
Mostly nothing.
No further elaboration except to say that if you can think of something else then say so, or be happy with bears!

FRIST OF ALL

we already have domesticated foxes, fish, and raccoons.

Corvids are like cats and do you really want asshole flying cats demanded to be worshipped.

So the only logical choice is BEARS.

FRIST OF ALL

Corvids are like cats and do you really want asshole flying cats demanded to be worshipped.

Thank you for falling for my BEAR PROPAGANDA

Yes. Corvids are so dang cool, man.

FRIST OF ALL

Bears. We need big ol' snuggly bears to cuddle when we feel sad

Make sure to cut their claws though

And don't get bit by them

Corvids are smart af, and absolute assholes. If we can domesticate them (we haven't domesticated cats, cats have domesticated us. My husband's family is 100% proof and it's awful), THEY'D BE SUPER FUN, ACTIVE AND USEFUL PETS.

The other day I met a pair of eyes just outside of my window. It stared at me with the expression of: 'who are you, and why is this closed?' while I stared back and wondered what in the world was happening. I live in an apartment building. Apparently, as I leave my window open while I leave for work, a crow has been visiting my place and acting like it owns the damn place. I don't think I want to domesticate corvids.

• Haha
Reactions: firejay1