2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Dystopian, Scifi, Superhuman, Steampunk
Howdy Iwaku!

What's the one thing that always gets a little giggle from you, or lightens up a bad day?

Is a silly cat gif? That ancient TV show you've seen a hundred times by now but still makes you laugh? Or that one comedy special on Netflix?

I'm looking for recommendations! I've laughed until I've cried watching some episodes of Taskmaster, and recently had the immense pleasure of introducing my husband and his family to the classic British comedy, the Vicar Of Dibley.

Dunno how many Markiplier fans we have round these parts, but if you're familiar with Markiplier, his podcast Distractible with his long-time friends Bob and Wade have me on the floor laughing!

These goofs have perfect chemistry together, and they roll off of each other so well, even during advertisements!

The funniest podcast episode I've recently listened to is called Funniest Joke in the World:

The three lads attempt to find the funniest joke in the world, and it derails into complete chaos! It's so hilariously funny, I highly recommend!

• Haha
Reactions: Absinthe
I mostly laugh at dumb things these days and my humour is very fickle. But for some reason this particular image gets me every time.
rdM8hu6.jpg

this bit always kills me, despite knowing the joke inside and out. the delivery is perfect.

Irony and when people think they are doing something cool and thenpay for it with a wonderful fail.