1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
In no particular order: romance, fantasy, slice of life, modern, school, adventure, and dystopia. I am open to suggestions for any genre besides those in the box below!
Hello lovely reader! So just a basic summarization is up here right now, since I'd like to know if there is any interest in this plot before I invest too much time planning this out. I do intend for this to be in (T) Libertine at the moment, but I'd gladly place it elsewhere if any adult members express interest in playing~

This story would revolve around personifications of the western zodiacs being sent to earth as a punishment for disrespecting the gods which rule over them. While on earth, the zodiacs are used as errand runners by the gods who are punishing them, being forced to do the dirty work of the gods as well as take over small tasks relating to what the god using them is in charge of. However, the zodiacs must manage this while hiding their various powers from the modern day world, which has long given up in magic of all kinds. But of course, a few curious humans fall into the madness head first upon snooping, only adding on to the challenges the zodiacs must face as the attempt to re earn their places in the stars.

Players would be allowed to play as either a human or zodiac. There are obviously a limited number of zodiac spaces, but the number of humans is unlimited. A few zodiacs have been reserved by my fellow game makers (Aries, Pisces, and Capricorn), but that leaves 10 spaces open for playing (taking into account the fact that there are 2 Gemini characters).

That's a pretty rough outline of the basics, but I do believe it explains what it must. This idea is also open to molding and editing, so if anyone has any suggestions or ideas, I'm all ears for those too :)

Thank you for reading, and I hope to turn this into a successful roleplay for everyone to enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.