Westercoast

A

Atom

Original poster
Westercoast:crab:

Population: 51

Knox shook the fiery red head awake who slept next to him on the train. It was quite a bumpy ride, being an older model train, then again what kind of modern day system has trains run to places like these? Ren smashed his face to the window and gazed at the ocean in the distance while the train came to a stop. It sparkled with a strange brightness, like something out of a movie. Where the clear blue met the horizon felt endless, only clouds there to separate the sky and waters alike color.

"Holy shit we actually made it, who new this place even existed." Valentine stretched while Knox began to grab his suitcase above them. There was no one else on the train nor any type of employees.
"I had my doubts too." Agreed Knox before taking a sudden look around. "Where'd Ren go?!"

"HOOOOOOWEEEEE WOULD YOU TAKE IN THAT FRESH AIR!" A familiar voice yelled from outside, already eager to explore the small town. His sleeves were thrown up in the air in excitement. "C'MON GUYS!"

The other two soon joined him after getting off the train, then grabbing a dusty map from the wall of what could be a poor excuse for a "train station". Though, the dust kind of made it odd for being an outdoor station, catching knox's attention right away.
"Who needs a map, we can find our way around ourselves." Valentine snickered and walked off the platform with Ren skipping next to him.
Knox only sighed and shoved the map inside his suit blazer, following closely behind.

For a long while into walking, trees hung closely overhead, the dirt roads slowly becoming paved, though looking like they hadn't been in years, decades even. It appeared to be a perfect happy town, a quiet place where people decided to settle down in, to get away from the city chaos and bustle. Nowadays the city was becoming more dangerous, more crazy with all the rumored hit-men jobs, not that Knox really wanted to look deep into it. Surprisingly, he actually valued his life.

"Is that the town?!"
"It's pretty damn small."
"It's just the main part, I'm assuming the residential area can't be too far away now. But don't leave my sight, either of you, we are here on business."

"WHAT? We won't be able to enjoy that amazing bea-?"
"No."

Despite only being three, they were already causing a ruckus among the small town.

@starrysky

@The Health Inspector

Last edited by a moderator:
C. Calico shielded her green eyes from the bright sun, hoping the cloud cover could bring some shade on this afternoon. The woman walked down the worn down sidewalk carrying a bag of coffee ingredients to bring to her family owned café,
with her black and orange cat ears perked up and tail swaying with her stride. Mother of two, and a wife to one special bengal cat, all she was worried about at the moment was what she'd make them all for supper tonight. If the café wasn't too busy, that is. It never really is anyways.

Three men were spotted in the distance, walking along the pine tree lined roads. They looked like outsiders and one of them...also had cat ears? Finally, someone who's of her kind. Her kids always wanted a new older brother, after her own left for the city to become a musician. Because, like, Mom, no one understands me here, he used to say.

The woman walked faster to meet up with the cat boy, but proceeded with caution as she got closer since one of them looked like Satan. Oh, why was it always the devil who brought the angels in her life.

"Hello, dear." C. Calico put out her furry hand for a welcome. "I'm Mrs. C. Calico, it's a pleasure to meet another of our kind. Will you join me and my family, cat boy? You look like a wonderful breed." She smiled at the blue cat, trying not to stare at the devil. "My, my, a poor beheaded man is accompanying you two, do you require medical care?"

Inside a police cruiser stripped of it's siren, lights, and anything related to law enforcement was the captain of the Super Police, Ashphalt. Both hands on the steering wheel, only one hand occasionally leaving the grips of the controls to grab a handful of Spicy Boy's ant jerky. A dozen sealed bags sitting in the passenger seat and another dozen empty bags scattered around the vehicle. Said vehicle was rolling down the pothole ridden road of the highway to the nearly abandoned beach side town of Westercoast. This was all Deimos and Speiros' fault. After a bribe Ashphalt could not refuse, the captain was sent on a case to investigate the strange occurrences within the town. Ashphalt had no problem with detective work. In fact, he loves it. But after given the case files he really didn't want to do anything related to something like this. The files indicated profiles on everyone in the 51 population town. But over the last few days, a representative from the DRB (Dimensional Regulatory Bureau) would stop by his office to add another stack of papers to the already existing pile based on this case.

Looking down towards the car's control console, he forgot that the cruiser didn't have it's police radio removed in place of an actual am/fm radio.

"God fucking dammit..."

The car zoomed passed a wooden sign reading:

WESTERCOAST

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
The sudden attention that was drawn to the three made Knox groan, it was far to early for this. Meanwhile Valentine had already begun laughing his ass off, the look on Rens face was priceless.

"C-cat!? Breed?" He withdrew himself a bit and scowled at the furry woman in front of them. "I'm not a cat, you crazy person!" Suddenly his hands were prodding at the ears atop his head as if he were insulted deeply.

"You sure do act like some kind of cat sometimes." Valentines claws came out from his cloak and laid a hand on Rens shoulder as if to comfort him, though teasing in the process.
Knox only ignored the comment aimed toward him and replied. "No, we are not, but thank you for your offer. We're here on business and must be going now. Have a good day."

He tried to shove the other two who had now begun to argue over trivial things, hoping to walk away in the process.

• Love
Reactions: starrysky