Westbay Boarding School.

• Thread starter Simon the Snowman
  • Start date
Kate had been running late, the entrance ceremony was probably starting soon, if not already. She walked quickly, her long legs made it easy to get there, and peeking in she could see that it hadn't begun quite yet! "Oh good.." She mumbled, as she entered and looked around for an empty seat. Her slender fingers twirled themselves into her wavy, brown locks nervously. Noticing a group of students talking near the back, she decided to go ahead and take a seat over from them. Kate, being very soft spoken, did not interrupt, nor did she plan on it. She kept her eyes toward the front, as the ceremony finally began.

Kishi and Sabah felt the wind blow. Kishi smiled, "That's cool!" She exclaimed happy to have met a new friend. Sabah nods in agreement with Kishi. Kishi looks over at the new comer. "Hey." She said with a smile. "I'm Kishi. This-" she points to the blonde boy- "is Sabah." Sabah nods at the new girl. Sabah was still making the little light animal that played around on his palm.

Kate smiled, and made a light 'hello' gesture with her hand. They all seemed quite interesting to her. "I'm Kate." She replied quietly, but just loud enough for them to catch. Her kind had a tendency to draw people in, so she kept her introduction short and sweet. This school was large, and she wasn't quite ready to attract any attention.

"Nice to meet you, Kate." Kishi said with a smile, she, too, had little animals in her palm but Sabah and her's were fighting each other. As one shadow or light animal died a new one took it's place. "As you can see we-" she motioned to her and Sabah- "can control shadows and light." Sabah's tiger attacked Kishi's deer. The tiger consumed the deer only having to fight a bear.

She nods, watching them play. It was quite fascinating honestly, she had heard of numerous kinds of people would attend the school, but it still surprised her to see such diverse skills already.

"Hello im Key the idoes here is Grimm" she ponits at Grimm. Girmm dose not even care right now she just watchs tham play "I wish i could do that" Grimm said solfty. "sabah when will this stupid thing going to start"

Kate peers up to the front of the room, her eyes watching where whoever was to speak was to be standing. She sighed, thinking it had already begun when they were introducing themselves, but she appeared to be wrong. She looked back to the others, waiting for a response to Key's question.

Sabah looks at Grimm and then Kate, shrugging his shoulder. Kishi smiles and points to the front as someone starts to walk up on stage. "Hopefully soon," Kishi says as she dismiss the shadow in her hand.

Grimm put her lag on her chest and then watchs the person walk on to the stage. "its going to starts now" Grimm said with a shocking superis she was right and it did begain. key shakes hr haed and watchs the person.

Kishi and Sabah nods as the person on stage taps on the mic before speaking. "Welcome. Welcome all students to Westbay. I am Steve Mcgold. I am the Principle of the school. We will be giving you class schedules and dorm numbers at the end of the ceremony. I hope everyone will make friends and improve their powers and knowledge." The principle takes a little bow before walking off the stage.

"like we dont have Knowledge now" Grimm said jokesly to her self not mean to say it out loud. Key giggles "nice one Grimm" Grimm yawns. "this is boreding and Key dont say just suck it up" she glace at he then back at the stage "how the fu- oh ya just remember"