Werewolves again (American and Sunshine)

• Thread starter ~*Ray of Sunshine*~
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Addie glanced back and did a double take. "Oh come on Vina. Don't just... Grrr. Fine, I'll wait. " she sighs, leaning back till she fell on her bum, pulling her legs around her.

Josh smirked a little, finding the display of love between the two kinda cute."I think its best we just lay low. Specially if sirus is here. " he mumbled, glancing at his friend.

Davina smiled as she sat down next to her sister, "it's easier this way." She whispered. Davina smiled as josh looke at her.

---

Silas changed back into his humans self and pulled his jeans on. "We should have just killed them when we got the chance."he said.

Addie glared at him. "What chance? You didn't even see them coming, and Vina would have had a fit if I had gone out there. " she says, sighing. "Besides, Dany is already pissed at me, no telling what he would do if I got myself killed."

Josh frowns hearing this, leaning back by silus. "She has a point. " he mumbled to him, looking at his friends wound and poking him where the wound was. "Did that hurt?" He says with a childish grin.

Silas looked at her, "I meant when I saw them last week." He growled. He wasn't sure I he was a fan of this girl. He pulled away from his friend, "yes it hurt." He said.

Davina smiled at the other boys antics. She giggled at the other ones reaction. Davina looked at her sister who didn't look happy.

Qddue smirked a little at the boys. " so we gonna live here now or what? It would be safer to at least be inside a house." She said, glancing at the guy as he was being poked.

Josh bust out laughing at his friend, scootching away to avoid repricushions. "But she is right. We are hiding in some bushes like bunnies."

Silas looked at them, "well we can't exactly take each other to our houses. I highly doubt my dad would like that." He explained. His dad would kill him.

Davina smiled as she ran her fingers through her hair. She looked at Addie, "that's true. Danny would be mad too." She explained. She didn't want to get her sister into anymore more trouble.

Addie sighed. "Well staying here isn't going to help us. There- there is this cabin thats a bit away from here. Its not technically on either packs land." She glanced at her sister for second with a sigh. "No one knows about it but me." She says, looking at the other two. "If we can get there we would be safe for a few hours, and by nightfall we have the advantage." She says.

Josh watched her look around. She seemed a little nervous about it, especially when she glanced at her sister. He shrugged it of, glancing at silus. "might be our best bet."

Silas nodded, "alright then we will head there. Lead the way." He said. He walked behind the girls with his friend. He knew they had to be very careful. Silas wasn't into trusting people.

---

Davina smiled and walked with them. She bit her bottom lip lightly as she ran her fingers through her hair. Davina looked behind them and looked at the guys.

Addie walked out carefully and sniffed the air carefully before preceding, walking down to a river and then following it north. She kept an eye on the boys, wishing her sister would stop glancing back at them. She slowed down some, making a point of being beside her sister.

Josh shot a grin at the girl, the smile fading into a sort of smirk, watching her as she walked, but snapping back into reality when he remembered that Silus was beside him walking.

Davina smiled when they finally got to the cabin. She stepped inside, frowning at how dirty it was. "Wow this place sucks." She said as she looked around. Davina looked at the guys, "but we can hide here" she said.

---

Silas looked at his friend, "dude quit it." He muttered as they walked. Once they got to the cabin, he walked inside and glanced around. "It will do for now." He said. He frowned when he looked over and saw Josh staring at the smaller girl again.

Addie frowned and socked her sister in her arm. "Yeah, cuz' i haven't been here in a while, covering for your ass." She says, glaring at her with a small blush. "Besides, its cleaner than your room." She grumbles, walking in and starting to clean up. "Its not much, but we only need it for a few hours." She says, trying to put the couch back together.

Josh frowned a little, choosing to fall behind his friend as they walked in, smiling at Davina. He knew Silas wasn't going to like it, but he was kinda growing fond of the girls, the younger in paricular.

Davina rolled her eyes a her sister, "being a jerk gets you no where." She said. She sat in the corner crossing her arms. Davina looked up at Josh and smiled when he smiled at her.

--

Silas frowned as he looked around, "it will work for now." He said as he sat down. He looked at Josh then at the smaller girl.

Addie shot her sister a look, catching the smile. "It will. now what?" She says, plopping down on the couch and looking at her sister. "Its not like i kept board games here or anything." I mumble, pulling my knees up to my chest and resting my chin on them.

Josh looked away when he caught Addie's look, not wanting to get the girl into trouble. "I've hot no ideas. Silus? Anything?" he asks, looking around the room to see how messy it was.

Davina frowned when her sister shot her a look. "You're no fun." She said. She looked at Josh as he spoke, hoping that she would eventually get some time alone with him. He didn't seem mean like his friend.

---

Silas looked at him, "nope." He muttered. He looked at his hands, seeing the blood on them from earlier. If he had been alone then he would have died.

Addie rolls her eyes and looks around at each of then, landing on Silus. "Ill go get a rag, keep the blood off my couch." She says, standing and jogging to the back of the house and grabbing a rag, wetting it with the water.

Josh winks at Devina when the sister leaves. "We could play Isapy or something." He says, more as a joke aimed a Silus. He grins at his friend ironically.

Davina smiled when he winked at her. She bit her bottom lip lightly when she heard her sister getting a rag.

---
Silas stared at him, "fine...I spy a dumbass." He joked. He smirked when he heard the tiny girl giggle. "How is it that you even manage to live this long?" He asked the small girl. She was obviously a runt.

((Hes talking to Devina, correct?))

(Yes ma'am :) )

Addie walks back in, smacking silus on the back of the head. "Cuz anyone that looked at her wrong got their ass beat. " I say, dropping the rag in his lap a little hard.

Josh bites his lip to keep a laugh in, smirking at him and raising his brows a little at him. He mouths, I think shes flirting.

Davina frowned when she saw how her sister acted, "Addie be nice." She said. Davina crossed her arms and watched her sister for a moment. She knew the guy was a jerk, but she also knew that he was probably strong enough to hurt both of them. "Please dont fight." She said to them. She looked at Josh and smiled a little. He was really cute and he wasn't mean either. Davina was surprised that she was even scared of him to begin with.

[line]

Silas frowned as the girl threw the rag at him, "Gee thanks dollface." He muttered as he wiped the blood from his hands. He rolled his eyes at the little ones request. "How about you just stick to trying to hit on Josh over here and everything will be okay." He said. He glared at the small girl then went back to cleaning off his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.