3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Psychological Fantasy, Magical, Horror, Gothic Romance, Thriller
Hey, so, I've been wanting to roleplay the following scenario:

:duck:

Two guys are living together: one is a werewolf whose feral form passes decently enough as a wolf-dog, and the other (my character) is a human. This is set in the here and now, in a typical suburban area (I'll be basing it off Täby in Sweden) --- the only difference is that werewolves, Fae, vampires and other creatures exist, and have in fact always existed, albeit discretely. Werewolves in particular have it hard, as vampires, with their age-old vendettas, have a tendency to hunt down and kill them as a passtime. Since werewolves take their feral forms when they die, the consequences and attention raised by this are relatively minor as compared to hunting humans, which, without proper care, leaves human bodies... not great when vampires need to remain a secret for their own survival. The deaths of what appear to be ordinary wolves are usually simply blamed on illegal (human) poachers and, perhaps angry farmers.

Because of this, your character (the werewolf) is in hiding, living as my character's pet dog / flatmate (of course the aim for them both is to keep the rest of the world from knowing that 'the dog' and 'the flatmate' are the same person). Whether these two are in a relationship or not is up to you. I'm good either way.

So yeah --- a human who is privy to the world few else know about, and a werewolf who has to play pretend with his help.

Anyone keen?

Oooh tracking this! What is your normal post length?

Oooh tracking this! What is your normal post length?

Anything between one to ten paragraphs haha xD I mean really it depends on the other person's style and on the current situation in the story. I can also do one-liners when it's called for; like in fast-paced dialogue situations, though I do like to add a bit more and describe body language and expression, feelings etc.

Oh wow ten paragraphs?! You're like a literary genius xD I think 2 paragraphs is my max if that's ok, ive been trying to slowly write longer posts but i use a phone so it's hard to tell the exact length of my posts

Oh wow ten paragraphs?! You're like a literary genius xD I think 2 paragraphs is my max if that's ok, ive been trying to slowly write longer posts but i use a phone so it's hard to tell the exact length of my posts

That's okay. I really don't mind :D So, you want to try this thing out?

Hey, so, I've been wanting to roleplay the following scenario:

:duck:

Two guys are living together: one is a werewolf whose feral form passes decently enough as a wolf-dog, and the other (my character) is a human. This is set in the here and now, in a typical suburban area (I'll be basing it off Täby in Sweden) --- the only difference is that werewolves, Fae, vampires and other creatures exist, and have in fact always existed, albeit discretely. Werewolves in particular have it hard, as vampires, with their age-old vendettas, have a tendency to hunt down and kill them as a passtime. Since werewolves take their feral forms when they die, the consequences and attention raised by this are relatively minor as compared to hunting humans, which, without proper care, leaves human bodies... not great when vampires need to remain a secret for their own survival. The deaths of what appear to be ordinary wolves are usually simply blamed on illegal (human) poachers and, perhaps angry farmers.

Because of this, your character (the werewolf) is in hiding, living as my character's pet dog / flatmate (of course the aim for them both is to keep the rest of the world from knowing that 'the dog' and 'the flatmate' are the same person). Whether these two are in a relationship or not is up to you. I'm good either way.

So yeah --- a human who is privy to the world few else know about, and a werewolf who has to play pretend with his help.

Anyone keen?

im keen

Yeah i definitely want to do it!

Sweet! I'll PM you. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I don't tend to get notifications for some reason on my threads :P

Sweet! I'll PM you. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I don't tend to get notifications for some reason on my threads :P
That's ok! I'll check my messages soon