1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Werewolf rp

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by k-michelle412, Nov 8, 2014.

1. a society, somewhere in the remote wilderness, like Alaska or something. This could be slightly future or au where werewolves are known and "coexisting" with humans. I write coexisting like that because there is a heavy intolerance in the small town. There's an invisible divide between humans and wolves even though there is an integration of the two species within schools and public places.
    i want this rp to grow and have dynamic. I want it to be about the difficulties of a werewolf x human relationship as well as the difficulties of an interspecies relationship in an intolerant village. I will probably accept up to three rp's for this partner request. I like seeing different takes on one prompt from different peoples views.
    I do like paragraph replies at the very least. I am in college so replies may not be as frequent as I would like but I will do my best to keep the thread from dying. I would hope that you will too. I appreciate quality over quantity so if you have writers block just hmu and lemme know. Don't just squeeze out a sentence. I would rather give you time that trudge through one liners.
    Thanks and send me a PM!