1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
Discord ----> VADE MECUM <---- Discord

YGxAG24.jpg

Good Morn!

Putting together a bit of a werewolf x hunter rp, but wanted to do some interest checking before going full bore and prepping everything at once! If there is some interest to build at least two packs -one alpha to each- and put together a story, then awesome!

I'll keep this perfectly generic first and if there is some good interest, enlist the great minds of those interested to put this all together! Cause' you know, better to build together and feel like a cohesive group than an ignored waif.

Need 1 or 2 Co-Gm's :3

--------------------------------------
W.I.P Plot

This is not your Grimm Brother's fairy-tales. This is the truth of the matter and in this world, humans and lycans both exist. More than written fable, more than just a tale to recount to young children in the means of spooking them into better behaviour, this is non-fiction.

In the height of the European lore; werewolves were just things of waggling tongues. But in every rumour there is a shred of truth. It is where the test of intelligence questions if you are ready to know the reality of that said truth.

Natural enemies, the hunters seek to keep the populace of lycans under control. And in turn the beasts of myth attempt to keep themselves protected. A vital part of the ecosystem –more than mere humans could ever know- the laws of engagement may be beginning to change.

Name:
Nickname or preferred name(s):

Appearance: -- written description and photo

Relationship status:
Sexuality:

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Familial ties - If applicable

Personality:

History:

**Specific Knowledge only player and reader would know, not characters unless otherwise stated**

Pack mate -- @Manna Beast

Pack mate --
Pack mate --

Pack mate --

Pack Two- Name to be Decided
Alpha -- @Mad Captain Kazu
Beta
(Either Gender) --
Pack mate --

Pack mate --
Pack mate --

Pack mate --

Hunter Clan - Name to be Decided
Leader --
Second in Command --

Hunter --
Hunter --
Hunter --
Hunter --

Last edited:
@Zackymas wooo!!! That's exciting yay :3

We shall see who else is interested~ I definitely want to learn more!

Reactions: Manna Beast
Hey @Kat haven't seen yah in ages :3 that's wicked your interested!!!!

• Spicy
Reactions: junebug
Whether I choose a hunter or a wolf will depend on which itiration of the werewolf trope we're going off. Is it like the savage werewolf who can't control their transformation? Or a more Underworld-esque theme?

Personally I was thinking there's a few types. One's who are natural werewolves and ones who are turned. So you have wolfmen and lycans.

Reactions: Zackymas
Still looking if people are curious or intrigued :3

If this is still holding for interest, my friend and I are interested in joining this idea!

Still holding :3

Sweeeettttt thats exciting!

....... alpha pack 2

Seems some traction is happening on this one. I'll see if people are curious about putting together a plot that is intriguing for all sorts :3

If yah wanna help plan or add some thoughts, let me know. Tag me and I'll see about putting together a discord so people can throw their thoughts together :)

Reactions: Ur Degaton
I'd love to throw my name onto the list of those interested! :D

@Lusterine Awesome! That is great news to hear :)

Wondering if this was still going on? It seems I've been removed from the discord while I was out of town..