1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Werewolf investigator idea --- F needed

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SergiuPloscar, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I started this rp with somebody a long time ago but my partner just left iwaku , no warning , no goodbye .
    Plot:
    The story takes place in an alternate universe where humans live alongside shape shifters ( They have only one form though ) . My character is a shape shifter who works as an investigator for a local agency . A famous politician running for presidency is found dead in his office a month before the elections . My character is sent to investigate the crime scene and find the killer . However since he is a more brutal ( attack now , ask questions later ) person and usually resumes to getting information out of people by brute force , he is given a partner to help him. That's where you come in ! It has to be a woman but other than that you have full creative control ( make him a human or a shape shifter also if you want to ) . Send me a message if interested . I will answer any questions about the story . My sheet is already made but i won't post it here since it's pretty lengthy .

2. That sounds pretty interesting if like to give it a go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.