Werewolf/Human possibly Werewolf/Vampire 1x1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntress

Feeding the wolves, don't you know better?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Mystery and Romance
Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to look at this. :D

So there are two ideas here that are rather similar with some small differences.

The Werewolf/Human plot would involve a female and a male obviously one of wich is a werewolf. The idea is that the human character would stumble upon the werewolf character changing back then everything starts. Perhaps one starts following the other, maybe he/she starts pestering the werewolf with questions and so on. But that's the basic idea for it, I think it could be interesting.

The second idea (Werewolf/Vampire), is rather similar with just a couple of differences. The vampire character would stumble upon the werewolf changing or changing back but it would take place in a world or country where werewolves were thought to be 'extinct'. Piquing the interest of the vampire perhaps they start bombarding the werewolf with questions as well, or maybe the vampire has other intentions for the werewolf.

Those are the two ideas I have at the moment, if you are interested feel free to post here or PM me. I will obviously respond to either. I am looking for someone to play the male character for both ideas although if someone is really interested I do not mind making it an FxF.

Although I would prefer playing the werewolf in either plot.

I'm your typical one paragraph plus poster, I would like the same from you. Also I would like someone who isn't afraid to advance the story on their own and not just wait for me. I am on rather often and I warn you now that I can get rather annoying in asking you to post, I don't do it on purpose I just get anxious and like to move it on. :)

I think that's all for now, hope this doesn't turn people away. Hope someone is interested. :)

I'd love to do werewolves human and me playing the human but could the human be a girl

That is perfectly fine by me. would you like to discuss anything else?

yes should it be mature if yes could we do it through pm because i am 14 and not older enough to be in the mature forum

It probably won't be very mature. But it might be a little bloody and gory. I'd rather do it in a thread.

Alright, I will get the thread up as soon as I can. I'll send you a link on your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.