Werewolf 1x1 romance rp anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Narumi

Original poster
I'm quite new here and I had some good plot ideas and wondering if anyone wanted to do a werewolf romance 1x1 with me?

You have finally picked up the pieces of your life after seeing your mate killed and are now living in a newly built house in the woods near her old mountain territory. You have found yourself a new mate and you care about her, but she of course loves you far more than you do her.

One day, she comes over sidetracked about going to those mountains to explore the rumor a massive crimson wolf has been running around out there at night. Your old mate was crimson and you quickly agree. After hiking all over until your girlfriend has grown tired and bored with it, you hear a loud, familiar howl calling you and you race off faster than your girlfriend could ever run, and you find yourself looking up at your old mate who is watching you back.

Now, what will happen? Your new girlfriend won't want another girl around, and while you have gotten so used to her, you have an undying connection to your revived mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.