Werepack [Epilepsy Warning]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: LittleWolf
@Decimate
@Cubchoo
@LittleWolf
@CookieMonster

Also since this is a small town rp, no one should be strangers to another, so you guys can either make relationships now or wing it when the rp starts.
People can have known Missy before hand and teenagers (who would have been her age ten years ago) could have even been her friends.

Guuuuyyyys.

I won't be able to respond to this roleplay, I believe. My time is strained between school and my other roleplays, so I'm sure that I wont be able to participate in this. I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly, but I thought it'd be good to do so now while everything was still in the making. I was really excited to be apart of this, but it seems that I can't. I hope that you all have a lot of fun! ^^

Reactions: LittleWolf
Guuuuyyyys.

I won't be able to respond to this roleplay, I believe. My time is strained between school and my other roleplays, so I'm sure that I wont be able to participate in this. I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly, but I thought it'd be good to do so now while everything was still in the making. I was really excited to be apart of this, but it seems that I can't. I hope that you all have a lot of fun! ^^
It's cool. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I can't post this week and probably not next week. My computer is loaded down with viruses and it has really slowed it down. The only reason I'm talking right now is because I'm on internet explorer. I can't use chrome at all and Iwaku is really slow for mine. If it gets better, I will try to post tomorrow but just skip over me for now. I'm really sorry, I am really interested in this roleplay, though. I do want to stay in it, my posts will be delayed though. Hopefully not too delayed, but still delayed.

I'm actually going to post now, I found a loophole. Could my character know Valerie and Missy when they were younger?
Yes that is awesome! Loved your post. :D

I have edited Missy some more.

tumblr_mfzd1tTbhx1rlpat1o1_500.gif

Name
Missy Alexander
Female
Bisexual

What Are You?
Wolf.

What Do You Do?
Eventually she will become a high school student. But at the moment she's sort of a...Spy in a sense.
What Kind of Person are You?
She's a smart and intuitive girl. She knows what she wants and will go to any lengths to get it. That's really how she 'disappeared' in the first place, actually. She's kind of impulsive and jumps into things before she thinks them through, but she's quite good at adapting to the results unless they're extremely restricting. She hates being pushed and prodded and can and will lash out to make people back off.
At the moment her...English is a little screwed up, but when she speaks the Wolf language, she's almost always cursing up a storm.
Your Story So Far (Biography)

What are Your Fears?
Never being able to return to her pack.
Being found out.
Failing her mission.
Getting married/mated.
What Do You Like?
Meat
Flowers
Running/Racing
Aquariums (she remembers this from when she was five)
Balloons (also a memory from her years with the humans)

What Don't You Like?
Vegetables
Fruit
Bats
Birds of prey
Mosquitoes
Cars

Family
Humans

WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.