We’re renaming the mature forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many pages this Sexy Thread has to have before the RedHearted People decide on a name xD. Lol

G- rated is still good enough ^^

Or

Red Lines.?

Until we are no longer amused with some of these terrible suggestions? XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The Slot Machine

The Backroom? xD.

I feel like my suggestion on the first page has won the popularity contest based on the amount of likes/loves/cookies.

This is enough of a victory for me. I DEMAND IT IS CHOSEN

The Fun Time Section

The Ooh La La Section

The Boom Boom Boom Section

The Sweet Tooth Section

The Livin La Vida Love Section

(Yeah I suck with names but at least I got to entertain a few people lol)

SUGGESTIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!

Her royal Vayness and I are deciding on what we like best.

All of you are terrible and inspired a new random generator we now have to work on. >:[ Thanks a lot for giving us more work to do!

I wonder what Name will be in the End put On for the mature section. XD lol

IT IS OFFICIAL.

WE HAVE CHOSEN LIBERTINE ROLEPLAY AS THE NEW SECTION NAME.

Read the definition of the word. 8D We feel it best and accurate describes our mature roleplay area while also being subtle and interesting. It's a great unique word other sites aren't using, but also an understandable one.

And if people are still confused, we changed the icon to a HEART. And if that dun get the message across, we might just make it a penis.

I'm all for making the icon a cock

Shut up PureKor I'm sober enough.

I'm not even drunk, you gibbon!

IT IS OFFICIAL.

WE HAVE CHOSEN LIBERTINE ROLEPLAY AS THE NEW SECTION NAME.

Read the definition of the word. 8D We feel it best and accurate describes our mature roleplay area while also being subtle and interesting. It's a great unique word other sites aren't using, but also an understandable one.

And if people are still confused, we changed the icon to a HEART. And if that dun get the message across, we might just make it a penis.
A penis? How sexist! Why not a vulva?
Also, love the new name! Reminds of the Marquis de Sade, and his lovely literary works....

Shut up PureKor I'm sober enough.

I'm not even drunk, you gibbon!

Pffffft and you really think I believe that crap! Please.. I don't remember last time I saw You Sober~

Anyways .. Awesome name. :3
Fits good.. Also I think a suggestive pic would more than welcomed ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Leucothea
I'm normally sober, but sometimes I'm a bit elevated. Feel free to ask when I am and when I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.