We're Humans Too... Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'I'm Lucy, i thought i told you already?' She said putting her finger to her lip and thinking hard. 'I do apologise...' She said feeling like she had done something wrong.

Tilting her head to the side Alice thought for awhile, "You didn't tell me" She said. "And I guess it's alright" she mumbled. "And... I don't think you'd want to ask me where the mountains are. If you want to know, ask the companion you were with" Alice said, pointing to the boy who offered her fish during their first encounter.
(I think we should stop here for now, because k-michelle412 said not to leave her far behind and the others are in this scene so it's weird to continue without their characters realizing we were here the whole time. Also, I need to go to ^^; I'll be back though =^_^=)

Fen frowned at the Lucy's gesture, annoyed that she could make out his shadowy figure. A sigh escaped. Time's up. His shadowed self dropped to the ground. As the darkness melted into the soil, Fen's body appeared and the pain rose from his chest into a tortured yell. His hand flew up to clutch his shirt over his heart as he fell to the ground. The darkness pulsed through him. It was his curse.

He knew all eyes were on him suddenly, but something told him he was "safe" to be vulnerable for this one moment. His body writhed in agony until the darkness settled along his shoulders and neck. Panting sharply, the boy stood up to reveal a face partially shattered with darkness. His other hand dropped from his forehead, and the looked to his guests. His right eye had transformed into a crimson red.

"I-I...", Fen's voice shook through a pained expression, "..been to the mountains".

(I'll leave it there for now, since other characters need time to react for this scene to play out. ^^ Seems like most of us are on late at night.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Karah blinked at the boy that formed out of....was it smoke? These people were so weird.
Karah pointed to his shoulder. "What wrong?" The boy seemed to be in immense pain and it seemed to be concentrated there.

ryuuto eyes were glowing blue when the shadow had dropped to the ground. the static in th e air started to intensify. who this person was ryuuto was ready to obliterate if he made any move towards attacking.

Beginning to realise that everyone was moving away, Aisha slipped into the woods. The unnatural pace of everyone made her feel unsteady. Then again, these people had no attachments. Her head began to throb and she realised that she would pass out any moment now.

At least most of the kids are quite far from here. If I rest, I might be able to make it till the morning.

Her knees buckled and she fell into the forest floor. Scrambling, Aisha laid down near the bushes, beginning to lose consciousness.

Yeah, this was a bad idea.

Seeing that Fen was no longer in the shadows, she saw him in pain and began to panic. What's wrong? What happened? Alice said in her head frantically. Getting down from the tree, she hesitantly walked towards Fen and looked at him a bit worriedly. "Fen?" Alice asked. She only managed to say his name worriedly and wasn't sure if she should ask if he was alright because he obviously didn't look alright to her.

Lucy rubbed her head gently as she closed her eyes to regain some of her sanity. Upon opening them she made her way over to Fen and asked him in a low whisper 'What did you see there?' She seemed a lot less crazy and childish now as she stared at him seriously. 'You said you'd been there, you have to tell me.' She demanded, keeping here voice low so for those who were not right next to him couldn't hear.

Alice looked had a look of disbelief as Lucy was only worried about getting to the mountains and didn't even bother to ask if he was ok. Although Alice didn't ask, she was clearly worried and began to look upset because of Lucy. Was getting to the mountains the only thing Lucy was worried about? Did she not have sympathy? Even though Alice killed, she had sympathy for most of her victims and because of that, she would give the ones she sympathized a quick and painless death. But right now, Alice didn't sympathize Fen. She was genuinely worried about someone who just helped her despite having a bad first encounter.

Karah sighed softly and stood. She walked over and smiled at Fen. "Why don't we let him relax first?" Obviously her words were geared towards Lucy but she wasn't rude enough to put it that way.
"Besides, wouldn't getting to the mountains be easier when you can see?" It was nearly pitch black out being a new moon, which also meant her water manipulation was weaker. Oh well.

ryuutos eyes stopped glowing and the static in the air stopped. ryuuto was slowly calming down but he was careful not to let his guard down.

'Oh but of course.' Feeling a bit bad about her eagerness she stepped back from Fen and stared at the ground, not wanting to mean anyone's gaze and whispered an apology that would only be heard if you were really listening.

Alice stayed by Fen and just barely heard Lucy whisper an apology and Alice's expression softened. She then gave Lucy a quick, small smile before dropping it before anyone else could see.

Alice's small compassion towards her warmed her otherwise cold heart and a small smile spread across her face which she hid from view with her white hair.
Even though she is fire, she is nice.

Alice noticed Lucy cover her face with her hair and tilted her head, thinking that she might have done something wrong but brushed it off. She then turned her attention to the boy who was on guard and stood in front of Fen protectively to say, "Don't hurt him" and was prepared to attack without hesitation if the boy would not listen to her.

ryuuto looked at this little girl, then back up at fen. "I wasnt planning on attacking unless he attacked me."

When the boy said he wouldn't attack, Alice looked relieved. What are you doing Alice? Just kill them! You never let anyone live after seeing you. What's gotten into you? Dead Alice said in her head. If you don't kill them, I'm going to take over eventually and kill them myself. Alice let out a low growl and covered it up with a laugh. "Ah, I see" Alice said to the boy with a mischievous smile. i'll massacre the next village, just don't kill these people. Alice thought to Dead Alice.

Last edited by a moderator:
After her long silence Lucy spoke up 'If you are injured i heard there was a village near the mountain. Seeing as the last one burnt down it is the closest one.' She wasn't sure about mentioning it but she realised how selfish she sounded earlier and was genuinely worried for him now, she just wasn't sure whether the others saw it that way.

ryuuto picked up revv and threw him over his shoulder. he began to carry him in the direction of the closest village. "lets go id prefer to get there before dark"

Status
Not open for further replies.