We're Humans Too... Right? (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fen was near the cabin, too?! I didn't catch that part, haha!

The cabin is quite visible. ^^ So maybe everyone saw it but just can't see this guy because he's all invisible and what not.

Maybe he was close to the cabin and just didn't realize it since he was near Lucy, is what I was thinking and Fen wasn't invisible since Lucy saw him.

It's my fault I made things confusing, sorry V.V

This guy being Jin. (I actually forgot his name for a second. )

Okay, so, everyone is NEAR the cabin, close enough to see it, but not at it and they haven't detected Jin yet. Correct? xD

^^ I tend to forget my character's names too and yes, I believe so. It could be a good spot for Jin to show up since everyone is near his cabin.

I would literally have him show up, but now I have to head out for the weekend. =(

Oh, hmmm. We could find a spot to stop until your character shows up since he already noticed the others.

Nooo! Don't stop for me. Sunday night is when I'll really be back so you guys keep going. :3 I'll hop in then. Its just that I have drill this weekend and cant commit the free time even if I wanted to D:

It literally took me like 3 hours to write my part because i'm at work. Was so happy to finish it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! I know, usually if my character is present and i'm not around to update, I usually read through the parts where my character takes part in and write out how she reacted and then continue on with what is currently happening. Ah, but then I don't know how it's going to work since the others haven't met Jin yet >.<

I read it all then was quickly trying to type with the little free time i had.
Sneaky typing!
And then people kept posting and i was like 'OH NO!' But i did it! :D

Hahaha. Yeah you guys just keep going. I'll be fine jumping in sunday

I read it all then was quickly trying to type with the little free time i had.
Sneaky typing!
And then people kept posting and i was like 'OH NO!' But i did it! :D

I just realized that I completely forgot to mention your character when Fen found Lucy, and it must of made it sound like Lucy wasn't there at all so I edited it and mentioned Lucy a few times. I'm sorry, for forgetting.

Oh is Jin visible? I didn't know so I sorta left it alone >.>

Nah. He's in the shadow of the cabin. He noticed other people, but Jin himself remains unseen. Until sunday. :3

Dun, dun, dun!!!

......>.>.......uh......I'll just go now>.>

Uhm...will we continue this, or is there any pause I don't know of?

I would like to continue this, but there's someone who we've been waiting for to update and he never did. So I'm not sure how to continue it.

We could possibly make him dissapear again? He did that previously and if he comes back he can just join in, that way the people in the city may come back soon as well.

I guess that could work. It's just that, it was at the part where his character just arrived but he never updated afterwards. I'll try and think of something and probably update today then ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.