We're going to talk about Sims now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SlamifiedBuddafied did you really have to say that? Damn, now I really want the game!!!! I'm a poor student here without a proper computer fitting for gaming :(

@SlamifiedBuddafied did you really have to say that? Damn, now I really want the game!!!! I'm a poor student here without a proper computer fitting for gaming :(
Actually the Sims 4 specs are about the same as the Sims 3 and not a major step up from the Sims 2. It's a game that isn't very demanding. Shoot it's maximum graphics only need 128 mb off of a geforce 6600 and most onboard integrated cards can easily support the game. As for processing power you only need a max of about 2.0 GHz on a duo core processor. As for ram, the max is 4GB. The game is just new and still expensive, that's it. I can only hope that EA doesn't suppress Maxis to hard in what they can do with the expansions, as I can imagine some really interesting things they can do.

But you know what I want more than anything?

I want the chem lab from the Sims 1 back damnit!

Green potions! Blue potions! Yellow potions galore!

Reactions: Siren
Long generation lines. O_____O I now desire to do this!

I've never played The Sims (neither 2 nor 3) without motherlodeing and testingcheating all the way.
UNTIL NOW.
When i got my hands on the Sims 4 I made a dude and i'm willing to create a huge family from him. (Yay, getting married and having kids)
But as of now one girl rejected him BUT he met another girl who he's getting along with so yay.

I primarily play(ed) the Sims just to design and decorate houses.

I remember making a floating glass house once, which was a gigantic pain in the ass but really cool to show off.

All the walls were also glass panels, which was the only way I could get two couples to have sex within eyesight of each other without one having to leave the room. Normally, if you have multiple beds in the same room and try to get a couple to have sex in that room while another couple already is, the couple currently in the act when the other ones walk in abruptly stop and leave when someone intrudes. But, if you create two separate rooms, but make the wall that separates them an entirely glass panel so that they can see each other, they just go about their merry way.

I found this hilarious for some reason.

Reactions: Hope
I would impregnate all of the wives in the neighborhood for shits and giggles.

However...I almost broke the game when they all started having the babies at the same time and my sim was stuck in the hospital with all his kids.

• Love
I learned the hard way that you can't always rely on the motherlode cheat...

Using the cheat to get a whole bunch of money, I bought this super fancy grill for my family, and then set one of them to cook up some meat on it. But, since my Sim wasn't skilled enough as a cook, it caught on fire. The fire spread, and my Sims jumped into the nearby giant pool that I had built also using the cheat to escape. But since I had forgotten to put ladders up, they were unable to get out, and eventually drowned.
Jokes on you, I never got the same problem! :p

@Diana, maybe some good old sims horror will help you cure your addiction. It helped me.

Played Sims and Sims 2 about uh... four years ago? I was emotionally attached to some of those families, dammit ;_; but it had to go someday (it got deleted from that computer I shared with my brother back then)

I loved screwing things up for the Sims :D

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE I MAKE IWAKU. >:3

• Love
You haven't already? Baaad sims addict

I've been busy creating roleplay characters and designing houses! O___O

Reactions: ElBell
Both you and me know who gets the role of being the person in the white van driving up to get your kids, right? Right.

DIANA

You should make me.

This is what I look like.
snapshot (4).jpg

In short, fairly tall and thin, black zipper hoodie, dark, loose jeans, black shoes.

As for personality... Computer Whiz, Loner, Flirty, Hopeless Romantic, and Lucky. Should cover everything, I believe.

IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS DIANA TO MAKE A SIM THEM, POST A DESCRIPTION! 8D

-fills her town with iwaku peoples!-

Reactions: ElBell
IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS DIANA TO MAKE A SIM THEM, POST A DESCRIPTION! 8D

-fills her town with iwaku peoples!-
Oh my gosh yes please, a fellow addict who can make me a Sim!

This picture is shit so I will give a description too o_o

61QrU3i.jpg
Basically armpit length brown hair, blue green eyes, relatively average weight and slightly above average height for a teen with slightly above average boobs 8D

As for traits, I really have no fucking idea. Probably a trait for humor, one for being unlucky, another for being athletic, and like Flirtatious and Hopeless Romantic since I apparently behave like I have a crush on everyone and survive on romance shit xD

tumblr_nijko15Xuh1qju6n5o1_500.jpg

This is an example of the stuff I do on the sims.

Really, it's not much different from real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.