We're almost at 4 million forum posts! How cool is that?

4 MILLION POSTS?

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Just under 100k posts until we reach 4 million. Do you think we're make it there by the end of 2020? WE SHOULD TRY! LET'S KICK 2020s ASS WITH 4 MILLION POSTS ON IWAKU!

(⊙◇◉)

But seriously, that is a lot of posts for a roleplay community, it's actually super awesome and I am over here preening. I imagine if people weren't roleplaying in PMs and did their RPs on the forum, we'd be over 5 million posts by now. O:

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE IWAKU MEMORY? Ó◇Ò

Oh! That's pretty cool!

Hm, I think it would be when someone randomly messaged me telling me that they enjoyed my writing and were following a story of mine! That was pretty cool. :3

The RP readers are great, but it was super empowering when I had 40 active on-site RPs, too! 8D Bwahaha.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Taking my RP partner/best friend's advice to bring our 1x1 here, and continuing that story between those two first OCs, the ones we were playing in the group where we first started talking. We still love those two, and it's been two or three years since we made them.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Simple - meeting some of my more 'permanent' friends here. Three to four of them.