Wentmoor School

"What happ--oh," Radia looked at Nivek, and then at the hurt guy. Why? How? What was he doing?

nivek wasnt listening when he caught up to the injured guy he pulled out a chain that already had blood on it "ive had it with your BULL$#!+" he yelled as he repeadidly started to beet the bully with the chain.

"There's no need to h--" Radia tried to speak but the lump in her throat was sore.

as nivek kept on swining the chain blood splattered everywhere and all nivek did was laugh.

Radia pushed Nivek. "Stop it! Two wrongs don't make a right!" She looked angry. "Just because they are idiots doesn't mean you should be! You're the bigger bully!" She felt so...annoyed.

taking a few breaths of laughter that eventually turned into worried chatter about what hes done once again and how he couldnt stop himself just like last time witch made himself scared and he stared to run away again.

"Yeah, run Nivek, run!" she yelled after him before picking up the chain. "Where did he get this?"

nivek ran to his hiding spot on the roof to think about how he could let himself do that again how he could be the freak hes made out to be. he wonder alot in his own mind.

Radia dropped the chain as she thought about DNA particles. Evidence against her just questioned her.

Evidence against her.
MacKenzie.
She shivered, pushing that up the edge of her mind.

isolated at last as he thought bout what he did he decided that he needed to run away yet again so he headed home and started to pack.

Radia sat down on a bench when she saw Nivek leave, "Where are you going?"

"To a new place to meet new people i cant stay here much longer i must be going now....im sorry" he said sincerly as he started to get on a bus.

Chad Westborough had woken up late this morning, again. Damn... Damn... Mr.Peters is gonna give me detention this time... He thought to himself as he threw on clothes and opened his bedroom window. He hopped out and started jogging to WentMoor. He passed some students who were quite obviously skipping. He weaved between the boy on the bus and the girl sitting behind him on a bench. Being the school's track star really does have it's benefits. He thought as he grinned at his joke.

Radia called out to Nivek, "But w--oh he's gone..."

Instead she went up to Chad, "Hi. I'm Radia."

For a moment he considered not stopping. Well... She's pretty cute and I'm definitely getting detention anyways, it wouldn't hurt to stay a bit. He stopped a yard or two away before turning and heading back towards the girl. "Sorry I didn't quite catch that, I lose myself in my own thoughts when I run. What was your name again?" He flashed her a smile and scratched the back of his neck. "I'm Chad by the way."

"Radia, hey Chad. Do you know where the headteacher's office is? I've started, like, today and I've seen so much violence in," a quick glance at the watch, "25 minutes."

"Violence..? What do you mean?" He asked with a very confused look on his face. He plops down on the bench beside her.

"Well, there was a guy attacking other guys with a chain, a guy being chased along the roof, and you can't even walk down the corridor without a stampede," Radia sighed.

She couldn't be talking about WentMoor could she? I've never seen anything like that there. But what other school would she be talking about? Monteverde Academy was the closest and even that was at least an hour drive. "What school do you attend?" He looked at the girl curiously.

"Wentmoor. Come on I'm sitting outside it," Radia looked at him with an expression she'd never used till today.