Wentmoor School

Radia jumped on the bar, a lot slower than Nivek. "It's a hell lot safer!"

"safe? when were we worried about safe???" he asked puzzled loving the thrill of the risk. then he jumped on the tunnles and ran watching one guy try to go through them and one fall off of it.

Radia knew he was insane then. "Since safe became the main part of survival?" she sighed. MacKenzie hadn't been safe. She, despite her instinct telling her not to, jumped on down. "Heads up!" she yelled, going flying. Her hair went back to springy curls and she sighed.

nivek jumped and rolled on the balance beam and smled "see fun" he said as he ducked when a bully swung at him. nivek turned to run but was cutt off by the last two bullies. no where left to run nivek jumped up and ont the monkey bars above him and fliped up on top of then and just shrugged "maybe next time" getting cocky he tried to run but the bars were slippery and nivek missed stepped and fel on the bar then laned on the balance beem the bullies started to kick him down then they all scattered at the bell.

Radia went over to Nivek, tutting jokingly. "It was pretty fun," she agreed. "But definately not safe. Next time, do it without the idiots," she grinned, her eyes twinkling excitedly. "So. Is there any other things I need to know about this hellhole?"

"yeah... i thinks so.... just dont run on slipper hings." he said trying to joke but in pain due to what just happened. "and the ideots are just the half of it...." he said trying o get up. nivek sighed "just my luck" he said as he limped twords the school. "want a tour of the place?" he asked trying not to show the pain hes in.

"Not really. There's a map in my planner," she stuck her tongue out, messing around. "Really you should like, go to nurse or something. I'm sure you've had three moderately terrible injuries now."

"psh" he said with pride "i can handle it its not that bad hell you could kick me again and it woldnt hurt" he said holding his arms out with a pridfull look hoping she dosnt accually do it.

Radia took it the wrong way and kicked him at the knee. "Did that hurt?" she said sarcastically, knowing it probably did. She knew when someone was in pain and Nivek was. No matter how much he pretended.

nivek bit his lip trying to hold back a yelp of pain just let a small one out. "ok fine maybe your right and ow i didnt tink you would accually kick me." he said with a painfull look on his face now realizing that chalange her wasnt the brightest idea at that moment.

Radia laughed. "I knew that. I was testing you. No hard feelings, you're tough enough," she smirked. She knew she had been a little mean then, it wasn't fair, but she wanted to find his breaking point. Breaking points show weaknesses. And Nivek was strong enough for Radia.

nivek rubbed his knee then got a crule idea and spun radia around in cricles as fast as he could.

Radia seemed to start spinning...or was the world spinning? Whatever it was she didn't like it. She stopped and started walking around dizzily. She felt like crying, speed was something she hated. "Don't ever do that again!" she looked angry rather than upset, despite breaking down on the inside. She'd felt like she was dying, and death was Radia's fear.

nivek gave a gentle nude and kocked her to her knees. "no we are even" he said in a joking manner trying to play around. chucklin g to him self.

Radia shoved Nivek. "Nope, now we are even. You almost bloody killed me!" She starts laughing. It's funny really how Radia's emotions change so fast.

nivek shrugged it off and ust chuckled witch its wierd how he seems not to have a single thought in his head most of the time. then he started to walk off twords the medic bey.

Radia walks over to reception. "Um...do you know my schedule?" she asked. The woman grumbled a reply, class 110. Radia nods, taking the paper and walking to class. She hoped Nivek would have the same class.

The class is pretty empty and Radia feels a little lonely. There's some of the bullies at the back, so Radia sits at the front.

nivek laid in the medic bey then all they gave were some pills that he through away then he looked at the rope and hurried to it anced climbed it. he went all they to room 110 where his scheduall sets him and he climbs in the window and stit on the side away from every one, like he always does then puts his head down because he thinks the class is nap time.

Radia noticed Nivek coming through the window. She knows by now that Nivek is not the most normal person but that's fine by her. She notices he goes to sleep.
"Pst. Nivek," she hissed at him.