Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Weracious

Original poster
5SiTmmF.jpg

Welcome to my interest check.

About me

I am a somewhat picky female who loves writing, and languages.

I want a partner who can write with very minor spelling errors and grammar mistakes. I do understand that mistakes happen, but any posts should hopefully be proofread.

I want both smut and some sort of plot, but if it's a shorter RP I would be fine with a focus on sex.

I can post once a day if I have nothing else going on, but I prefer a few posts a week otherwise.

Conflicts are important. If there's nothing standing between the characters in a romance, I'll get bored, more or less instantly. There should be a main conflict in the plot too, and there may be potential for it in any subplots.

I'm up for plots that doesn't have any romance in them.

I want a partner that contributes to discussion regarding characters, plot and setting. I should not be the only one suggesting or coming up with ideas.

I'd very much like a partner that's willing to have OOC conversations about anything. It's not a requirement, but it's a lot nicer to be friends than barely speak.

I'm willing to listen to constructive criticism, if something isn't working out or needs to be edited.

I have an F-list.

Yes
FxF
Rough Sex
Non-Con
Toys
Anthro
Futa, my character
Dominant characters fighting each other, switching
Bondage
Size difference

Maybe
Anything else that I may not have mentioned in either yes or no. I'm up for things that doesn't necessarily include anything in the yes column.

No
Male characters
Butch characters
God modding
Powerplaying

HNtdTz9.jpg

Ideas and interests

Plot based.

Sci-fi
Sci-fi is my favourite.

Crime
It could take place in modern times, victorian and/or probably have some alternative reality to our own if they're female. It could be cool if the setting was Dishonoured (game), or eastern crime world.

Special
I'd want to write a scenario where I'm playing a character that's seen herself as straight her entire life, but gets seduced by another woman.

Dragon Age
Leliana x Cassandra.

Star Wars

I'm kind of still interested in this. Maybe I should mention that I don't like any of the movies that much, but think some of the books are great. Especially Darth Bane.

Cyberpunk
Bright and colourful settings with high tech, and low life.

Transhumanism
Similar to cyberpunk, but cooler.

Futanari x Female
I'd want to play the futa, and I'd be up for a lot of different things for a pairing like this.

Steven Universe
Peridot x Lapis Lazuli

Slice of life/Sci-fi
A slice of life setting with minor sci-fi elements.

Shadowrun
A pairing that may live in the shadowrun world, but doesn't need to be shadowrunners themselves.

Deus Ex

The Witcher
A new witcher x Dryad/Succubus/Nymph/Someone with a curse/Misanthropic elf.

Pairings
Experiment x Normal person/Mercenary
Android x Detective/something else.
Hybrid x Human

PM if interested.
I'll assume you didn't read it if you post in the thread.
I'll edit the thread over time.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
How much realism would you want to see in your seduction plot?
Like would you be interested in having supernatural elements to it or is it strictly slice of life and real?

Do these characters have a former relationship?

What sort of seduction are you more interested in? Like something genuine and true or something a little more sinister?

Still searching, interested in most plots in a futa x female RP.

Reactions: Superflyz
I would not mind doing something with you involving a futa x female pairing. I can form some ideas for us if interested

What do you mean exactly by size difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.