Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Weracious

Original poster
5SiTmmF.jpg

Welcome to my interest check.

About me

I am a 25 year old lady who likes other ladies. I want a partner who can write without spelling errors and grammar mistakes. I'm not strict about it, mistakes happen, but I'm not gonna bother with someone who can't do the basics. My posts tend to be 400-500 words minimum.

I'm mostly looking for plot-driven roleplays. Sex is fine in those cases, but it shouldn't be the main focus. I have added a few smut interests too.

I can post once or twice a week unless something happens, but I'd let any partner know in that case. I expect the same in return.

I enjoy rivalries between characters. I think it's great for development and a good place to start a story. Characters that becomes friends or lovers over time, after disliking or even hating each other at first are lovely. At the very least, there needs to be obstacles between characters if they're in a romance, or there won't be any drama and then it's simply no fun.

I want a partner that contributes to discussion regarding characters, plot and setting. I should not be the only one suggesting or coming up with ideas.

I'm willing to listen to constructive criticism, if something isn't working out well or needs to be edited.

I don't like it when someone takes control of my characters without asking, this should be obvious, yet it's still happened to me more than once.

I'm mainly interested in 1x1s, but I've wanted to try FxFxF for a while.

Not interested in characters that look butch.

Ideas and interests

I'm looking for those under most interested and smut first.

Smut:

Dragon Age.
I'd want someone who could roleplay Cassandra Pentaghast. I would like to play an OC, but I would willing to play Leliani against her if a potential partner would prefer that.

Star Wars
A sith corrupts a member of the jedi order, and turn her towards the dark side.

Pairings
Student x Student
Hero x Villain
Serial Killer x Victim
Demon x Paladin

Plot based.

Most interested in:

Modern/Slice of life

Anything where the daily life gets more of a focus. I'd be interested in shorter RPs/one shots of this too. Ordinary people, nothing extreme, no mental illnesses.

Music.
I love music. I think there's a few ways one could do music in a roleplay that would be interesting. It could be realistic, slice of life with characters being musicians in a band or similar. It could be a world where music is a kind of magic.

Crime.
A plot where the characters are criminals, or part of organized crime. They could be anything from thieves to classic gangsters. Maybe something similar to Sleeping Dogs, Peaky Blinders, or Mafia (game).

Transhumanism.
I'd love to do an RP with focus on transhumanism themes. Similar to cyberpunk perhaps in a way, but without the dystopia and bleak future. Transmetropolitan and Read Only Memories are two examples.

Sci-fi.
I read more sci-fi than anything else, but I'm no scientist so I'm not great at writing the hard sci-fi myself. It'd likely be soft sci-fi.​

Medium interest right now:

Cyberpunk.
The usual stuff that is included in cyberpunk settings. Virtual reality, powerful corporations, etc. I'm a fan of Deus Ex, Shadowrun, Ghost in the shell, and a bunch of others.

Borderlands.
This would take place after tales from the borderlands. Two vault hunters are rivals, searching for a vault. A company is searching for the same vault, but is able to employ a lot more resources and people in their search. The two vault hunters form an uneasy partnership to better deal with the company that stands in their way.

PM if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Not interested.

Still searching, I think I've found a second for a smut FxFxF with plot so I'm looking for a competent third. The requirements would be the same, and no setting/plot has been decided yet.

Still searching, especially for a third.

Hey, I sent you a PM but never got any kind of response?

Status
Not open for further replies.