Welp, hello.

A

Allu

Original poster
Well, hello there. Because I am awful at introductions, I'll be listing most of the things the introduction guide provides.

I enjoy being called Allu. Not very fond of my real name if you ever figure it out. Just Allu or Hallu, whatever you'd like of those two.

I'm a female, may as well just refer to me as such unless you'd like to call me 'it'. Which is entirely fine, I suppose.

I am old enough for the internet, not old enough to roleplay smut (I was looking around and realized the rules are different here, I can technically roleplay it and might.) --ah, what the Hell. May as well say it; thirteen.

I am new to this site, yes, but I'm been roleplaying for quite some time now? I have no idea when I started, but it all started on RPGs... I've grown quite a bit since then.

I enjoy groups, but I also enjoy one on one, depending on my mood. One on one is convenient because I can get to know my partner and generally become attached, but groups tend to have lots of action and lots of development which is also awesome.

On other note, I was not the one who decided to join. My friend begged me for quite some time, I made an account, never did anything, but now I'm here, nervous, but I assume I'm ready to start. Feel free to tell me if there's anything good or important I should know before immersing myself in to this. Because I am extremely awkward in new places.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Allu!! Welcome to Iwaku!

You are a babby. That is okay.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and find your way around a-okay. If you have any questions, please feel free and open to asking! Someone will help guide you!

Again, welcome!

Ah, thank you very much. Nice to meet you.

Hello Allu!~ It's very nice to meet you :)

Welcome to Iwaku and enjoy your stay!

Nice to meet you as well! Thank you very much.

Well, hello there. Because I am awful at introductions, I'll be listing most of the things the introduction guide provides.

I enjoy being called Allu. Not very fond of my real name if you ever figure it out. Just Allu or Hallu, whatever you'd like of those two.

I'm a female, may as well just refer to me as such unless you'd like to call me 'it'. Which is entirely fine, I suppose.

I am old enough for the internet, not old enough to roleplay smut--ah, what the Hell. May as well say it; thirteen.

I am new to this site, yes, but I'm been roleplaying for quite some time now? I have no idea when I started, but it all started on RPGs... I've grown quite a bit since then.

I enjoy groups, but I also enjoy one on one, depending on my mood. One on one is convenient because I can get to know my partner and generally become attached, but groups tend to have lots of action and lots of development which is also awesome.

On other note, I was not the one who decided to join. My friend begged me for quite some time, I made an account, never did anything, but now I'm here, nervous, but I assume I'm ready to start. Feel free to tell me if there's anything good or important I should know before immersing myself in to this. Because I am extremely awkward in new places.
Hello, Allu~! Welcome to Iwaku, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

Greetings Allu! ^o^ Welcome to the community!