Welp, hello.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Allu, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Well, hello there. Because I am awful at introductions, I'll be listing most of the things the introduction guide provides.

I enjoy being called Allu. Not very fond of my real name if you ever figure it out. Just Allu or Hallu, whatever you'd like of those two.

I'm a female, may as well just refer to me as such unless you'd like to call me 'it'. Which is entirely fine, I suppose.

I am old enough for the internet, not old enough to roleplay smut (I was looking around and realized the rules are different here, I can technically roleplay it and might.) --ah, what the Hell. May as well say it; thirteen.

I am new to this site, yes, but I'm been roleplaying for quite some time now? I have no idea when I started, but it all started on RPGs... I've grown quite a bit since then.

I enjoy groups, but I also enjoy one on one, depending on my mood. One on one is convenient because I can get to know my partner and generally become attached, but groups tend to have lots of action and lots of development which is also awesome.

On other note, I was not the one who decided to join. My friend begged me for quite some time, I made an account, never did anything, but now I'm here, nervous, but I assume I'm ready to start. Feel free to tell me if there's anything good or important I should know before immersing myself in to this. Because I am extremely awkward in new places.
    #1 Allu, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2014
  2. Hello, Allu!! Welcome to Iwaku!

You are a babby. That is okay.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and find your way around a-okay. If you have any questions, please feel free and open to asking! Someone will help guide you!

Again, welcome!
  3. Ah, thank you very much. Nice to meet you.
  4. Hello Allu!~ It's very nice to meet you :)

Welcome to Iwaku and enjoy your stay!
  5. Nice to meet you as well! Thank you very much.
  6. Hello, Allu~! Welcome to Iwaku, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
  7. Greetings Allu! ^o^ Welcome to the community!
  8. Thank you, thank you.