Welp, Hello I Guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Archet

Original poster
Took the time to at least set up my profile before I posted here...Partially out of a sense of Procrastination, and so that it's out of the way. Anyhow-

Suppose I should give a bit of an 'about me'. I joined last night after recalling a friend recommending this place to me a few months ago. Regardless, hoping I'll find some interesting people to spark my interest since I've been a bit lethargic when it comes to RP's. Hoping a new place and new faces will help rekindle the fire. I'm not...the most descriptive or long winded, but I like to think I'm at least adequate at it!

I will probably spend most of my time in the Lewd section if anything, but regardless, hello to Everyone. And to those interested in RPing or trying me out, be careful, I have some fierce perversions.

Reactions: Supremacy
Hello and welcome, Archet. As for roleplaying, we have people of all interest and writing styles, so I hope you'll be able to find someone(s) to spark your interest! The bedroom sections are usually pretty busy, so, don't be worried there. If you end up having any questions though, please don't hesitate to ask, though if you have a friend here, that'll be nice, as well. :o

Hello there, Archet :) Welcome aboard! Glad to have ya. If you have any questions, feels free to ask!

Hi there, Archet. Welcome to Iwaku!
If you're interested in learning some more about things around the forum, may I direct you to our Newbie Care Package? You'll be able to request a guide in that thread, who will help you out as you get started.

Happy roleplaying! Don't be too lewd! :P

Welcome aboard, Archet. The others have already give you some helpful links and info (they're right-- our more risque sections are always busy) so I'll just hand you this cookie and wish you happy times. Enjoy!

Hello and welcome, Archet. As for roleplaying, we have people of all interest and writing styles, so I hope you'll be able to find someone(s) to spark your interest! The bedroom sections are usually pretty busy, so, don't be worried there. If you end up having any questions though, please don't hesitate to ask, though if you have a friend here, that'll be nice, as well. :o
It would be nice, but sadly, after a bit of snooping around, the one who gave the recommendation of this site seems to have abandoned or deleted their account they had here. A shame, really. Regardless, I'm sure the Bedroom areas are always active, they typically are, I'm just a bit...Well, let's say wild. :p

Hi there, Archet. Welcome to Iwaku!
If you're interested in learning some more about things around the forum, may I direct you to our Newbie Care Package? You'll be able to request a guide in that thread, who will help you out as you get started.

Happy roleplaying! Don't be too lewd! :P
It doesn't seem too complicated, and I probably won't make gratuitous use of the more unique editing techniques people put in. Having those every other posts feels like it could be a bit...Sensory vomit in my opinion. Besides, I don't see a point to dressing it up so lavishly when we're here to bump uglies. I'm more worried this place might not have people lewd enough for my tastes...

Welcome aboard, Archet. The others have already give you some helpful links and info (they're right-- our more risque sections are always busy) so I'll just hand you this cookie and wish you happy times. Enjoy!
Thanks!

Reactions: Nav
Welcome to Iwaku, Archet! It's always nice to hear when friends have invited somebody, though it is a shame that your friend isn't here any more. Hopefully Iwaku still turns out to be a good fit for you! I'm not terribly experienced with the bedroom areas myself (and definitely not the redstar area, heh), but I do hope that you're able to find somebody to roleplay with soon!

Make sure to check out our guide to Getting Started for a handy overview of the site ^.^ Happy writing!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.