Well,

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SilentScreamer

Original poster
I'm back?

Sort of.

I dunno whether I want to be here or not.

Depends on the activity level.

>->

;-Enters the awkward turtle-;

:D
Roleplay, here I come~

Eventually.
u-u

I'm back?

Sort of.

I dunno whether I want to be here or not.

Depends on the activity level.

>->

;-Enters the awkward turtle-;

:D
Roleplay, here I come~

Eventually.
u-u

I am online most of the time, but bored since RP's are going slow. If you want i could RP with you sometimes ^^

Welcome back! 8D

Welcome back!

Everyone always comes back to Iwaku :)

@Serath Yeah! same. If I get too bored, I leave for a long time. q.q;

@Diana Thank you . :33

@October Knight I've come back a few times. >~>; Just leave shortly after... 3:

@Lochlan Ey! How you doin'? ;p

@PigIron I'll look into it right now. ^^

Did I get everyone? D:

@Serath I have some issues with that, really. After roleplaying for so long, not much keeps my attention. ;c

Reactions: 2 people
@Serath I have some issues with that, really. After roleplaying for so long, not much keeps my attention. ;c

I get what you are saying, but i love keeping a few people that i love to talk to and just keep at it ^^ I have a wonderful imagination so i can just keep making new and better (i hope) things up and It doesn't really seem to get boring at all for me ^^

@Serath Sadly, that is not the case for me. I tend to not mix well in large groups because of my social anxiety and my lack of people skills. But one x ones, on the other hand, I'm good with. :3

@Serath Sadly, that is not the case for me. I tend to not mix well in large groups because of my social anxiety and my lack of people skills. But one x ones, on the other hand, I'm good with. :3

that's exactly what i am talking about ^^ 1 on 1 is the only RP for me ^^

welcome back ^^

@Serath I can do so, but it would all depend on your choice of character. I'll send you a message with some options, okay? ^-^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.