Well,

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SilentScreamer, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm back?

Sort of.

I dunno whether I want to be here or not.

Depends on the activity level.

>->

;-Enters the awkward turtle-;

:D
    Roleplay, here I come~

Eventually.
    u-u

2. I am online most of the time, but bored since RP's are going slow. If you want i could RP with you sometimes ^^

3. Welcome back! 8D

4. Welcome back!

Everyone always comes back to Iwaku :)

5. Oy there!

6. Welcome back Silent, hey, Wind opened up a new roleplay if your interested. It's called Chanters.

7. @Serath Yeah! same. If I get too bored, I leave for a long time. q.q;

@Diana Thank you . :33

@October Knight I've come back a few times. >~>; Just leave shortly after... 3:

@Lochlan Ey! How you doin'? ;p

@PigIron I'll look into it right now. ^^

Did I get everyone? D:

8. Nah, i wont leave soon. I got hooked ^^

9. @Serath I have some issues with that, really. After roleplaying for so long, not much keeps my attention. ;c

• Like Like x 1
  10. I get what you are saying, but i love keeping a few people that i love to talk to and just keep at it ^^ I have a wonderful imagination so i can just keep making new and better (i hope) things up and It doesn't really seem to get boring at all for me ^^

11. @Serath Sadly, that is not the case for me. I tend to not mix well in large groups because of my social anxiety and my lack of people skills. But one x ones, on the other hand, I'm good with. :3

12. that's exactly what i am talking about ^^ 1 on 1 is the only RP for me ^^

13. welcome back ^^

14. @Windstormugly thank you. c:

@Serath If I like the idea of something, I will do my best to delve into it.

15. I like the idea of you sending me an RP suggestion, and i would do my best to delve into replying to it ;)

16. @Serath I can do so, but it would all depend on your choice of character. I'll send you a message with some options, okay? ^-^

• Love Love x 1
  17. Kay <3 ^^

18. *takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.