Well well...what do we have here.

K

Kvon78

Original poster
Good evening gentlemen, and gentle women.
It's nice to be here, I can't wait to slake my otherwise uncontrollable lust for Role Playing. I'm used to more theatrical role playing and have been under the commanding eye of Jake Shade for the better part of my role playing career.
I hope to get to know you all more as soon as possible.
:rose: Now lets make some magic!

Yay a roleplayer!

*Liiiiiiiiick!*

Awesome! Grand fun to meet you, Kvon! I hope you enjoy your stay and I'm glad to welcome any friends of Jack! Have fun and I hope if you need anything, you'll speak up so we can help you!

Weeeeeeeeelcome!

What I want to know is...Do you remember me? Cause I remember you. I still owe you for that horn blast in the middle of the Purple Worm-infested swamp...

...The way I hear it...you got revenge with the prismatic dragon protecting a town of silversmiths o.o

Welcome Kev! Enjoy it here as I have...watch out for Asmo..he can be a snarky creature.

Alright, let 'im have it!

*A pair of Vulcan tanks plough through the foliage and rip Jack to shreds with 20mm DU.*

I love the smell of gunpowder!

*The Vulcans finish, steam rising from the barrels.*

Jack, whaddya think of the Vulcan tanks? Fun, huh? R&D made them specifically for cutting through leg infantry.

Any who, new guy, I'm Field Commander Carl McCarthy, 51ST Armored Division, the Steel Battalion of the Independent State Army. Do not, for any reason whatsoever, accept an offer for a body massage from Archetype. You'll know hir when you see hir. Trust me...

Thank you McCarthy, my universe once again makes sense.

Hi Kevin!

Actually, that dragon was revenge for the douch-baggery you showed my plot.

Welcome to the site.

I love waiting to see what the new person's first role-playing post is! It's so exciting!

What ever you may choose to do, have fun with it! Try new things, and meet new people! We're all nice, I think, and anything you may need help with, we're all happy to give you a hand!

...Jake?

Hi there, I'm Kitti.
Welcome to Iwaku, join some roleplays, enjoy!

And thus the douchebaggery?

Welcome Kvon! Hope you enjoy the boards, stay away from Ryker (McCarthy) and Insanity!!!

XD glad someone finally caught my typo. Chaz, um....hi! Let's let the water under the bridge flow, yes? Right now my first Rp seems to be Feedback's one about modern ninjas. Not my typical style but it seemed fun and didn't have many players just yet. I'm not so good w/ real big role plays. I'm super excited to delve right in though. thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

:( I wasn't in the resource period! I couldn't join!

But let's not stand on dying memories. *Deals coup de grace to prone memory*

Welcome again.

Oh yes you were! It was you, Billy, and Kev.