Well well...what do we have here.

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

K

Kvon78

Good evening gentlemen, and gentle women.
It's nice to be here, I can't wait to slake my otherwise uncontrollable lust for Role Playing. I'm used to more theatrical role playing and have been under the commanding eye of Jake Shade for the better part of my role playing career.
I hope to get to know you all more as soon as possible.
:rose: Now lets make some magic!

Diana

You're not a rebel, you're fucking psychotic!
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
Yay a roleplayer!

*Liiiiiiiiick!*

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
Awesome! Grand fun to meet you, Kvon! I hope you enjoy your stay and I'm glad to welcome any friends of Jack! Have fun and I hope if you need anything, you'll speak up so we can help you!

Weeeeeeeeelcome!

T

TheNeverThere

What I want to know is...Do you remember me? Cause I remember you. I still owe you for that horn blast in the middle of the Purple Worm-infested swamp...

Favorite Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci Fi, Steam Punk, Noir, HORROR, and I'm willing to try Romance.
...The way I hear it...you got revenge with the prismatic dragon protecting a town of silversmiths o.o

Welcome Kev! Enjoy it here as I have...watch out for Asmo..he can be a snarky creature.

A

Arsenal XA4

Alright, let 'im have it!

*A pair of Vulcan tanks plough through the foliage and rip Jack to shreds with 20mm DU.*

I love the smell of gunpowder!

*The Vulcans finish, steam rising from the barrels.*

Jack, whaddya think of the Vulcan tanks? Fun, huh? R&D made them specifically for cutting through leg infantry.

Any who, new guy, I'm Field Commander Carl McCarthy, 51ST Armored Division, the Steel Battalion of the Independent State Army. Do not, for any reason whatsoever, accept an offer for a body massage from Archetype. You'll know hir when you see hir. Trust me...

L

Lunatic AI

Thank you McCarthy, my universe once again makes sense.

Hi Kevin!

T

TheNeverThere

Actually, that dragon was revenge for the douch-baggery you showed my plot.

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
Welcome to the site.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
I love waiting to see what the new person's first role-playing post is! It's so exciting!

T

TheNeverThere

Join OA. Or the Genjoibi Pass game.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
What ever you may choose to do, have fun with it! Try new things, and meet new people! We're all nice, I think, and anything you may need help with, we're all happy to give you a hand!

K

Kitti

...Jake?

Hi there, I'm Kitti.
Welcome to Iwaku, join some roleplays, enjoy!

T

TheNeverThere

Not Jake. This is Kevin.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
6 PM and Midnight M-F, varying on weekends
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
I'm a switch
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi and Furry
And thus the douchebaggery?

Welcome Kvon! Hope you enjoy the boards, stay away from Ryker (McCarthy) and Insanity!!!

K

Kvon78

XD glad someone finally caught my typo. Chaz, um....hi! Let's let the water under the bridge flow, yes? Right now my first Rp seems to be Feedback's one about modern ninjas. Not my typical style but it seemed fun and didn't have many players just yet. I'm not so good w/ real big role plays. I'm super excited to delve right in though. thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Favorite Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci Fi, Steam Punk, Noir, HORROR, and I'm willing to try Romance.
:( I wasn't in the resource period! I couldn't join!

But let's not stand on dying memories. *Deals coup de grace to prone memory*

Welcome again.

T

TheNeverThere

Oh yes you were! It was you, Billy, and Kev.