Well, well, well.

K

Katla

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called? Nicknames? Eh, Katla works. Mia is essentially short and doesn't need a nickname. Luckily enough for you, I answer to that, too.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I am female. I am 20 years old.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Well, I really don't feel the need to pick and choose. I tend to be better at fantasy, romance, etc. but I love trying my hand at all sorts of things.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Oh boy. That has a wide spectrum too. I use to play a lot of damsel-in-distress characters. Lately, it's been characters that tend to be, for the lack of a better word, gung-ho. Energy, ready to fight whatever force, take any challenge, etc. Characters just sort of develope their own personality - it depends on the story-line, too.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Oh, it has to be those Space Marines. Who wouldn't enjoy a martian soldier? ;P

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
At the moment, I've been listening to If It Means a Lot to You by A Day To Remember. As for the singing, I have neighbors that wouldn't appreciate the breaking glass.

So I'm not completely new at RPG's - I have a ten-year background. I love the idea of getting back into the groove of things, and meeting some wonderful people. My personality is a bit quirky. I only seem normal in the beginning. I don't really have a lot going on - the only exception is work (but that's only 60 hours). And who needs sleep? If you have any questions about anything, I will give you the best answer I can think of, but it might change in two days time. Anyway, I think that sums it up. See you soon!

When are you expecting to blow? Do you believe you'll have a bigger impression on the western world than Eyjafjallajøkull had?

Welcome to Iwaku!

Oh, the date is unset but I foresee great things in June, but by then my location will have changed, and I can wreak havoc on the poor souls in England. Mm, yes, I do. So far, the only obstactle is the lack of volcanic gains - there is no monetary allowances at this time to possess such power. But my fiery eruption is only beginning to bubble and should prove to be a worthy advisary for those looking for a challenge.

And thanks!

Welcome new creature to these parts. I'm Rory, one of the two admins of the forum. Enjoy your stay.

Hi there, she with fun tastes! XD Welcome to Iwaku! I like that avatar you have. o____o It looks neat!

Oh, I think I’m in love already. :heart:

Thank you, Rory! Glad to see who to hide from if I ever get into a dash of trouble. :P

Ha-ha. Thanks, Diana, and yes, it has a certain shine to it, doesn’t it?

Xindaris, I supposed I did ask for that – and they’re really quite nice wells. As long as you don’t fall down the wells any time soon, of course.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Oh, it has to be those Space Marines. Who wouldn't enjoy a martian soldier? ;P

NEEEEEEEEEERDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post-90027-1205171981.jpg

NOT FROM MARS!!!!!

Ok now that thats done I'm Vay..... Global mod of projects and whatnots. Trust me, you're lucky I'm the first 40k fan to walk in here, at least I won'tgo too bezerk at you for implying space marines are from the headquarters of the adeptus mechanicus. So: welcome to Iwaku, I trust you'll find your way around.

VIVA LA MARS!!!

*Grabs Katla and ruuuuuns!*

I'm about 30 seconds away from..............

YOU GET THE POINT!

Hello my name is Shadow Ike as you can see, please call me Ike. I am the leader of "the Wolves of Iwaku" if you have any questions please ask and I may be able to help you.

I like this one!

Welcome to Iwaku! If you need anythin' at all, let me know.

Welcome to the site.

Ha-ha, Vay. Gotta give some love to the picture. As for berserk, as long as my life isn't in any foreseeable danger, I'm all right with the strange and unusual. And I'll take it as a good sign that I haven't lost my way yet.

Diana, you know, I'm not that much of a runner. Kind of a lazy slag. How about we grab some beers instead and discuss all things vigourously?

Ike, thank you so much. I will surely holler if I need anything.

Ha-ha, Darth. Thank you, I think. I'm going to take that as a sign I won't find any creepers coming to feed on my soul anytime soon, yes? And I will.

Thank you, Knight, for the welcome!

Hello Katla, Rory isn't the one to be afraid of. It's his minions.

*Drama music*

Oh, he's reached the status to have minions? Minions like furlish-type lackeys or devil-may-care troopers?

Mm, you don't seem to be all that terrifying, you know.

Thats because in the welcoming threads I have to behave.

I may be tempting fate by typing this out, but how much misbehaving do you do outside of the welcoming threads?