Well this is awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aiteenti

Original poster
e109a725ca4e6ed055b1010d17a58a23.gif

Hello this is awkward talking

Basically I joined this site a long time ago, like a really long time ago, I joined this site 2 years ago. I wasn't super active during the first few months as a lot happened in real life, I became active again in December I think and then I disappeared. To make this long story short, my last year of school was tough as I didn't really fit in with my classmates nor was I ever happy, my school life pretty much drained whatever little energy I had in my body so my activity on multiple sites, dramatically lowered and in most cases, died out. I pretty much disappeared from the internet, leaving multiple question marks. But here I am a year later, unemployed but to soon work at a school and serve food 3 times a day 5 days a week.
I've been on a bumpy ride but I've found my way back here, after quite some time, so I'm willing to try again. To be active that is. See that gray almost black colored name there, I'm going to work hard to make it change color. Work hard means being active for a longer period of time I believe. If not, well I'll be active either way.

cbff2274da2b475a902a9bd09e2d2cbb.gif

So who is the person that has been inactive for longer than a year?
With simple words, I am person who enjoys writing, the length doesn't really matter as long as it's longer than 7 rows, I cringe whenever I'm forced to write a one line reply to anything. The grey jelly up inside my head enjoys reading as well, but lately there hasn't been many books to read as the economy of this 19 year old went out the window as soon as school ended. I have issues writing personalities for role-plays, I always have to be honest, but still I try to improve. My goal is to one day be able to look at a app skeleton and not scream in fear because it says "Personality: At least 2 paragraphs". I'll get there one day... any year now... it has only been, like what is it now... 10 years... I'm trying okay... Either way, I'm a pretty open person. I enjoy dark stuff ok, but that doesn't mean I'm the scariest person there is. I have a so called "resting b*tch face" so people think right away that I'm Smaug from The Hobbit, ready to burn down a town. But in reality I'm just a person that's just as frail as the wings of a butterfly, treat me roughly and I'll crumble. But I'm quite stubborn, as in if I want to do something bad enough, I will do it. I have a great passion for many things, if there's a role-play for example that catches my eye and I love it enough, I will put 500% of my free time into it, my fingers will burn as I type down my detailed app, but if I am not met with the same passion by the creator or another role-player who joined it, I will quickly take away the oxygen for the fire just enough to let the glow of the charcoal show. This is a thing I hate with myself, not that if I love something I would do more than enough for it but, that I quickly give up if not shown by others that they love it as much as I do. Hate isn't even the correct word, loathe, covers it better.

So the question is, wanna help me turn this gray/black name green?
ad95e5b7b578f25432bf9870e95ce0b1.gif

Become my friend, for life~ lolol just kidding
But yeah wanna befriend me, a gray soul that wants to turn green?
quick edit, seems like as soon as I posted this thread, I turned green.
This means someone approves of me lolol or just I went back to green automatically XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back to the site, Yuomi! It only has to be awkward if you make it awkward. <3

Sorry things got rough and exhausting for ya, but it looks like things are also on the up-and-up now, yeah? I'm glad to hear it! Don't be so rough on yourself with expectations though, especially with us and with your writing and role-playing. Just take it one step at a time, okay? Set expectations for yourself that are realistic, and most important, have fun with your writing! If you aren't enjoying it, what's the point, yeah?

If you need help finding any role-play, hit up the Roleplay Search Section and dig in! It's self-explanatory, but you should be able to find what you're looking for, one way or another, and I really hope you do. Actually, I'm sure you will. <3

Thank you very much for the warm welcome @Seiji.

Well I needed a title, so I picked something that came up in my head, ended up with that. Works pretty well I think, after all it attracted attention.
I'll take a look at the Roleplay Search Section as soon as possible, probably after I've posted this reply I will fly away and never return, jk. Well if I don't find anything I'll just probably just post something that has been in my head for a longer period of time and see what people think and if they are interested in joining it if it ever lifts off, like the millennium falcon.
All I can say is stay tuned~

Welcome to Iwaku,

I like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am not going to lie to you I am not a admin or staff just a member being helpful. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Scorpio Queen, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I only work 5 hours a day, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on my life feel free to look at it and see where I am. I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

Most important rule, respect the staff and here it is most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Scorpio Queen

Last edited:
Welcome back! ^_^

@Scorpio Queen
Thank you very much for the welcome! I'm a rather weird person as I always make sure to read the rules before I do anything on a site, so I've read the old rules (some time ago) and yesterday I read the new updated rules. So I have that under control. But thank you very much for reminding me^^

@- Falcon -
Thank you so much Falcon^^

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Hello. Welcome back! I am one of the new people who joined in your absence, and from simply reading the above statement, I am intrigued by your writing style.
@Yuomi

Status
Not open for further replies.