Well, Since You Left the Door Open...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onlysaneman

Original poster
Hello there, everybody. If you are reading this then I've left my first post on this fine looking site. If, on the other hand, you aren't reading this, I really need to stop talking to myself. For the sake of convenience, lets assume that somebody, at some point, will in fact be reading this post. Where was I? Oh right, introductions.

I'm a college student currently studying computer sciences. I am a guy, and I am here because I enjoy coming up with stories- stories which can often be more fun when others are involved. I'll leave anything more than that to your imagination and powers of deduction; it's far more amusing that way.

I prefer science fiction and fantasy genres, but I'd be up for anything out of my usual territory if you can give it an interesting enough pitch. I've never minded killing off my characters when a story called for it, either.

Seeing as I'm out of things I feel I ought to mention, I'll take my leave here. Hopefully I'll get to know some of you soon enough- otherwise I may have to move on to destroying mankind. So, you know, no pressure or anything...

Hello there sane person! ,... Or insane person. O___O Welcome to Iwaku, either way!

owo hiiiiiiiiiiii it ok to talk to ya self sometimes x3

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku!

I like fantasy genres too, it seems to be more interesting and offers more to the story (at least in my mind).

Hope ta see you around! :D

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Hope you find some great stories to partake in, and of course Enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.