Well... Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BoredSylph

Original poster
Well I made an account here a few days ago, but this is my actual introduction I guess!
I'm Bella, 16, and a demigirl(If you don't know what that is, google is your friend!). I'm new to this site, but I've been rping for a while. This place seems like a good place to find RP partners and I have a friend on here so I thought why not?
If you talk to me for any amount of time you'll learn I'm fandom trash--Not that I don't love a good original character roleplay!
Anyway, nice to meet you all and I hope we all get along~

Hello, Bella. Nice to meet you. I just joined today, so I am new, too.

I am also fandom trash. ; w ; <3

I hope we'll be able to become friends and roleplay together~

Nice to meet you too!! Nice to see other new people haha qwq

It'd be fun to rp with someone else who is fandom trash haha~

Welcome, Slyph, to Iwaku! I hope you have an amazing time! If you're looking to roleplay, check the Group or One on One Roleplay Sections of the site! If you want to improve your roleplaying skills, head to the Institute for their lessons on all areas of roleplaying and roleplays in general! If you're bored of roleplaying, make sure to check out Cbox or General Chatting! In addition, if you're wanting to draw things for the members of Iwaku, or have something drawn, or show off your pieces of written literature and/ or art, head to the Museum of Creative Arts! Hope you have a great time on Iwaku and make lots of great friends and roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.